Alien Interview (Real or Fake???)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this on the history channel. and several others.

the us government would totally allow real top secret information to be viewed on the history channel.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The government would totally step in to have everything confiscated, forcing people to believe that the government really does know about aliens and the video was real, causing anger and distrust of the people who are supposed to be working for us.

Right.

For the record, I don't think the video is real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kinda the same as the kid who got picked on in high school.. once he starts fighting back it's going to escalate. But if he shuts up and just let it happen people aren't going to enjoy picking on him.

True story. It's the same for the government.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might have to take a leap but:

Fighting back ------> escalating = Tearing down videos ------> People making a huge deal

Letting it happen -------> People getting bored = Allowing video to remain ----------> People believing it can't be real since it's allowed to stay up, thus no one bothers taking it seriously

Best answers
Of course its real. I saw aliens, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Bigfoot, and the Boogey man car pooling to their convention.

And that one Andy posted. That looks real but... did that alien have a giner??
And why would there be a clock and a phone in an autopsy room?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^-----He's lying. The Easter Bunny and Bigfoot don't get along anymore. You know. Cause of the whole "Bigfoot banged my wife" ordeal. The Easter Bunny sure knows how to hold a grudge.

Good times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might have to take a leap but:

Fighting back ------> escalating = Tearing down videos ------> People making a huge deal

Letting it happen -------> People getting bored = Allowing video to remain ----------> People believing it can't be real since it's allowed to stay up, thus no one bothers taking it seriously
:yes:

That's it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
So the United States of America took an interview of an alien in Area 51.
Okay that they created a machine that translates aliens language to human.
Okay aliens looks that way.
Okay this piece of video has leaked, And united states of america didn't do anything.

But the unbelievable is that a billion of dollars *i'm guessing* that has been invested in all these "true stuff i mentioned above"
but they couldn't make the voice in a proper way.

jesus xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you've seen the other longer video you'd know that the guy that supplied the video edited out the voices out of.. let's call it concern, for the employees that are working there whose voices might be recognized by their family members.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmm yeah my mistake.
But seriously, do you think that if they were experimenting the alien, they would do that when he's awake ? or when he's alive and by going 2 guys with fast moves without fear or whatever ?

As far as i think of it, i'm getting a thousands of wrong actions in that tape.

*I wish although it was true*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay that they created a machine that translates aliens language to human.

If you're going to try to disprove something, at least take the time to read the story whoever faked it wrote. According to the guy who released the tape, the alien is a telepath. How do you communicate with a telepath? By using our own telepaths. Since when have we had telepaths? Since we started spending billions of dollars during the Cold War trying to study psychic phenomena i.e. telekinesis, remote viewing, telepathy, etc.

Does this story make any sense? Actually, it does, because both the USSR and the US spent quite a bit of money trying to spy on each other using psychics. Does this mean that the video is real? Not at all. There's no better way to lie than by combining truth with fallacies.

@ Arsen's post above me: They were supposedly interrogating the alien. Kinda hard to do when he's asleep. When you've supposedly dealt with aliens for the last 65 years or so, you probably wouldn't be afraid of them. Especially not when there's just one of them (who is terminally ill) in your custody.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmm yeah my mistake.
But seriously, do you think that if they were experimenting the alien, they would
Sorry but you don't need to flame at me. since i accepted my mistake.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't flame you and your post wasn't directed at me. While the voices were editted out, they weren't trying to speak to the alien, so it doesn't make a difference anyway, hence me explaining the telepathy bit.

Best answers
I know this is an old post but I just ran across it and I'm the type of I read something and it irks me just a little. I have to respond. I'm not gonna say it's real or fake because honestly. There's no way for us to really know for sure. But I will say in regards to the person saying that's not an alien because they've seen them and they don't look like that. You may very well have seen an alien. I don't for one second doubt you. Because I have as well. But do you honestly think that all aliens look like the one you saw? Do all humans look the same? Do all dogs look the same? What about horses? So isn't it likely that there are different races of aliens. I mean I know there are Grey's and tall White's and reptilian and Ebens. I'm certain they all look different

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom