Alien Interview (Real or Fake???)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Bio safety level 2, the lowest designation. That's primarily for the protection of the aliens, not us. cuz liek if tey wer 2 infekt us wit an laien bug it wud hapen liek fitty yearz ago."
Yeah, fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If john_volkov says it's fake, then you KNOW it's fake.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know that aliens look like humans (well, pretty much)? We never found one oO
we never found one because they ar thinking the same thing how does alien look , and they might just be as advance as us or even beter advance in other places it's a big place the univer it will take them about 10 light years speed to get to our galaxy even if they travel at the speed of light (whitch it iposible for human beangs to do )

Best answers
that was OBVIOSLY a puppet look ath the way it was moving ud have to be a complete moron too not see that... also the fact that the video was on youtube proves it was fake

Best answers
lol.... i cant beilive that some of u guys beilive that this video is real xD xD

this is FAKE!!!

I really think that aliens dont exist...maybe i am wrong,who know?! But maybe we will find out someday!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think that aliens dont exist...maybe i am wrong,who know?! But maybe we will find out someday!
Do you really believe that we're the ONLY intelligent life in the universe? Think about it. No, seriously, think about it. No, don't give me that pouty look, I said think about it. That's it mister, go to your room! You're grounded until the aliens invade!

Best answers
Do you really believe that we're the ONLY intelligent life in the universe? Think about it. No, seriously, think about it. No, don't give me that pouty look, I said think about it. That's it mister, go to your room! You're grounded until the aliens invade!
hehe :D u sound like my dad xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe that you guys didn't recongnize that it was Thor the whole time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This video is, like, a year old. It was already confirmed fake a long time ago.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After watching that second video, the guy seem's to know a lot about what he's talking about.
A lot of it was taken and told seriously.
I think maybe the ego of those make up artists were hit and they said "Yeah well I can do better than that."
Hmn, I think it's real.
/shrug
Edit- I really didn't like that attitude the host gave off about the entire thing though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want it to be real. But I can't be sure.

Anyway.. the Alien seizure looks more like a masturbating session. o_o

Best answers
This video is, like, a year old. It was already confirmed fake a long time ago.
Yup, plus area 51 had more than half a year to remove it (the one the thread was started with) from youtube... kinda obvious?

Anyway, if you REALLY want to ask yourselves if an alien vid is real or not, have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0

:warning:WARNING:warning:: Contains gore (in black and white tho), so if you don't like to watch that stuff, don't click. D:

P.S: I'm pretty sure at least some of you guys watched this, so meh...

BTW, I DO think aliens exist, the universe is wide enough for there to be more living beings than just us. But the first vid wasn't very... how to say... convincing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
although i dont believe it myself there is one thing that i think should be said.

the government wont be bothered with taking off certain things because they know no one will believe it, or that therell be so much controversy over it that no one will ever know if it was real or not

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the government removed it from youtube, that would make us believe it was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom