Alice in Chains New Album

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man... I love this album as much as I loved all their old stuff. It sounds sooooo great. What you guys think?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OK1HRqP-fg[/ame]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its all great. I love it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't even know they were still around. Thought they broke up years ago.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They never broke up... They were just inactive..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their lead singer did die. Kind of puts a hamper on a band's forward progress. I like the song that came out this summer. I can't wait to listen to the rest.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Poor Layne. He was a great singer. He had such a great grind to his voice that made his songs perfect.

Best answers
Their lead singer did die. Kind of puts a hamper on a band's forward progress. I like the song that came out this summer. I can't wait to listen to the rest.
If I didnt know the lead singer died... i would've never thought different. That new singer they have is awesome. Sounds just like the old one IMO.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Not familliar with the bad at all, but I listening to the song I don't like, unfortunatly, what catagory does the band fit?

P.S.: I would only chain Alice to get have a "nice" time with her, (can't do it though, my girlfriend packs a punch :]), not to make her help me produce music. :p

Best answers
Not familliar with the bad at all, but I listening to the song I don't like, unfortunatly, what catagory does the band fit?

P.S.: I would only chain Alice to get have a "nice" time with her, (can't do it though, my girlfriend packs a punch :]), not to make her help me produce music. :p
Uhh... I have no idea what you're talking about with the whole "chaining alice" thing.

But as for the genre:
Although widely associated with grunge music, the band's sound incorporates heavy metal and acoustic elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom