Akira :X

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I felt like showing this off here because I don't think I've shown any of my drawings here except that mega man/mario/wario years ago. Well this was a drawing project for building perspectives and I sorta got carried away by adding a lot of unnecessary detail on the buildings, on the monster, etc. ^_^

Crappy photo, made some color mistakes, some inking mistakes too, but still... maybe one of ya'll recommend me some nice color pencils. I'm using cheap crayola ****.

Also some of the colors look a bit weird in the photo like Kaneda's arm and the monster's eye. I need to finish this in two hours so I might post the actual results before I go to bed for 3 hours. xD

Attachments

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha looks really cool dude :p

I always use Derwent pencils, they have a massive range of really quality pencils. One thing I love Crayola for is to stock up on cheap white pencils - you wouldnt believe how handy they are :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my favorite anime movies of all time. One of the First Anime I had ever seen. Love the way it looks!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha looks really cool dude :p

I always use Derwent pencils, they have a massive range of really quality pencils. One thing I love Crayola for is to stock up on cheap white pencils - you wouldnt believe how handy they are :p
Know any other brands that are less expensive other than Derwent or Prismacolor? ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom