Akimbot: Good or Bad?

Best answers
ok, after playing around and adding bots in ESF when I first got it, I found that the akimbot bots couldn't touch me EVER. I dont' know where to set difficulty either, so i just used various techniques to kill them instantly. the only damage inflicted to me was when I accidentally fell. I even got into a power struggle against a trunks bot using the Gatting, or whatever Gun for vegeta, not even full power, and wasted him easily. Anyway, if there is a way to make them better, I'd be glad to hear it. Peace.

Best answers
Unfortuneately there isn't teams, so you can't even have them gang up against you. A few ideas to make them tougher:

-set botskill to 5 (hit "botskill 5" in console, I think)
-create waypoints all over the map: if you don't do this they wander randomly and only attack you if you come close; building waypoints gives them greater ability to move & target people
-don't "snipe" at them or move far away, get right in their face; they suck at hitting far away targets
-don't use any disk attacks, especially Frieza/Cell disks: they totally kill sluggish bots

Normally I can beat the bots using about any attack exclusively, except Ki blasts and Melee (and with Ki Blasts I only don't win if it's a FFA, and I can still place decently!). And I'm not a great player, either (I'd say a bit above average).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just too much work involved with playing with bots...

just go play online or if there isnt anyone on go play something else.. like ut.. bullet time+matrix moves... >:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont bother with the bots cos i have cable so i dont need to, my friend only got 56k so uses bots most of the time (he is real good at dodgeing disks i bet)

Best answers
I would like to get some bots because the ESF servers I always have to reconnect to it because of the connection problems.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom