Airsoft guns! (Discuss about them here!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I recently bought a Glock 18c styled spring gun. It doesn't shoot automatics, only single and **** it. So far, i've bought 0.20 BB's, and they seem to go to a left direction for some reason. I shot off a yellow one and it goes straight. Does anyone know any type of BB's are good? I've might go to a airsoft war soon. =O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me, i wouldnt suggest going to an airsoft event sporting a spring gun ^^. you WILL be the "*****" of the event.

.12 bbs are sometimes too small for the barrels of some guns and they simply rool out of you aim it down >_> but they work best for all of my airsoft guns.

there are some really cheap .20 ones i have that sometimes actually get stuck in the barrels of my guns, i have to keep track of which bbs are safe to shoot w/ which gun. due to that i havent bought any more .20 bbs so i cant really give you a definitive answer to those.

i do know this though, if your using a spring gun, dont expect pinpoint accuracy. (unless your target is within 7 feet of you ^^)

i own a few spring guns, and aside from my $200+ tokyo marui spring shotgun NONE of them shoot perfectly straight with any type of bb. (though i do have a 15$ one with a laser sight that shoots on the dot 90% of the time)

get yourself a nice electric or gas gun before you seriously consider going to an airsoft event.

with an electric you dont really have to aim, just make the trail of bbs chase your target down ^^

and with a gas you dont have to worry about readying each shot, + you get 5x more of a kick than a standard spring gun.

they ARE expensive, but the kinda people that go to airsoft wars as opposed to just shooting them off in thier backyard are the ones willing to pay the money for such a gun.

my personal favourite gun is a simple cheap mini electric gun, i paid 45 bucks for it. it shoots 8 bbs per second and has 1000 rd capacity. its only problem is that its gravity fed so i have to keep it upright or it starts skipping shots. but if you get the jump on somebody you can knock em 30-40 times before they can turn around ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, there are not really any good airsoft guns, there all easly affected by wind. but if you must have yourself a cheap one, try going for some of the SMK pump action air shotguns, about 30 quid and alot better. i myself stick to the real thing or my air rifles these days. ;o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, I wanted to have a pistol to practice with. I've don't plan to go to a war unless my friend lends me his 200 dollar AEG M4 eqipped laser sight, scope, and his silencer. :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use gas guns. (Those that supports c02). Their pretty durable and shoots BB's like a g. They look real as crap too, and are 4-pound which means if you manage to run up on someone who isn't familiarized with guns, they will be scared ****less untill you tell them it's fake. ^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Well yeah, I wanted to have a pistol to practice with. I've don't plan to go to a war unless my friend lends me his 200 dollar AEG M4 eqipped laser sight, scope, and his silencer. :O
Good luck not getting arrested with a gun like that.

I've never been a fan of airsoft guns really, the American in me always feel comfortable sporting the real thing so I can yell at people to get off of my property.

The only guns that my father owns is a .22 rifle and a model 1900 Bolt Action Mauser (gun was used in WWII :O ) I've got a few horrible quality pictures of it..I should take some more eventually >_>

But I wouldn't go flashing around those airsoft guns, you can get charged with intent to fire a firearm even if you flash a toy gun (with the orange tip off) since people are easily scared by that stuff...plus it's kind of wrong to scare people with a real looking gun like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't get arrested if you're playing with it in your backyard Magus, you just can't bring it to public places. -_-"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
You can't get arrested if you're playing with it in your backyard Magus, you just can't bring it to public places. -_-"
Did I say you could get arrested with them in your backyard?

I meant for the M4 your friend has, because if you have them publically, a real looking gun can get you charged with hostile intent, just saying be careful with them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, we won't show it in public. We've got cases to hold them in with a lock just incase something goes wrong.

So anyways, I've gone to Jungle Toy today and saw the M4 AEG, it's 400 dollars but it isn't equipped with anything. 310 FPS. My friends is 325 FPS. Kinda expensive. >_>

I might get a custom made one. I saw a replica of a gun from Resident Evil too. It had something S.T.A.R.S something. It was pretty cool but I didn't buy it. >.>

I'm saving up for a Eletric Styler for 50 bucks. =/

Best answers
Yeah. One time I played airsoft it ended with a real gun in my face. I bought an M4 with a laser and LED light attatchment. My friend has a full metal, fully automatic 500 dollar M4. I had a desert eagle strapped to my belt. Unfortunatly, it was night time, and the police didn't see the orange tip until after they pulled the guns out. I just mumbled 'orange tip,' because they told us not to move. Finally they saw the tip of my M4, and realized it was an airsoft gun.

I played once since then, it's not really fun unless your in the woods, and too often the cops show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom