Air bar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple yet... simple.
When you enter the water a bar will appear that will show you how much air you got left.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would only be inoying, good idea tough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its useful if you are... lets say buu for example and you wanna regenerate in water or you are goku and you wanna charge kame torpedo in water or you're just fightng in the water and you just don't feel like drawning.

Best answers
that's a really good idea .. but the bar shouldn't show up in the middle of the screen i think it should be in a corner of the screen :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It couldn't hurt. If they were to add this though, I suggest that they take away the ability to die underwater for characters that don't need air (Ex: Frieza, buu)

edit: Anyone notice that in the show, buu was in outer space, yet still breahting (sp?)?

Best answers
in one hand its a good idea, on the other it's bad. ppl fighting underwater are pretty muh screwed, while it will stop ppl from beam spamming or regenerating while hiding.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You already die when your underwater too long. All he is suggesting is a bar to show when your about to die.

Best answers
ill agree to that and also frieza can live in space and so can cell

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually i tested this. I went to esf_gero and i stayed underwater. never started choking.... didnt loose any pl. and i was IN the water i swam around. i wasnt in that part where you can run and walk and stuff at the bottom

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Then they must have took it out in 1.2. I know for a fact that you can drown in 1.1.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Hmm... Then they must have took it out in 1.2. I know for a fact that you can drown in 1.1.
Yeah i know you can drown in 1.1, your pl decreases at a quite rapid pace. But in 1.2 that doesnt happen... And i highly doubt this is a bug...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloadded ape_ocean from esf-world. I drawn there. Im the master of drawning :fight:

Best answers
exacly right Grega - you are currect

I dont know which of the esf official maps has the hurt trigger after a timer is finished counting till you "LOOSE YOUR AIR"

but there are some with this function

since officially the possible to "DRAWN" underwater in the official esf maps is off
esf wont HAVE to do this suggestion
though its a great suggestion imho, really a good one

a shame its not possible to add it to all maps, it has to be coded\mapped into the map so drawning will be possible

I dont know much coding but maybe its possible to code esf that the trigger hurt
or w'e its called will be set on like explained b4 ( AKA "DRAWNING" )
in everymap with water in it

also I like a lot the suggestion to disable this on all evil characters exept Vegeta (all that doesnt need air - anderoids, Frieza and Buu!)

this might go in if the team will change their mind about it though

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah. You can't drown in ESF, and I believe they'll never put in drowning. Unless it's for a good reason.

The idea is sound, and would cut down on the people that hide, let's say underwater, so they can regenerate health, or KI.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drowning wouldn't hurt... a few maps with more water and it could make things more interesting. Try to keep someone in the water until they drown... you can make melee knock a little air out of them with each hit. If it was possible to give the kill to the last person who damaged whoever drownt (No clue how to spell that) it would make things more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom