Aint real

Best answers
ummm just to let all u guys know these pictures are just edits that people made they are not real. Dragon Ball AF is fake too its not offical there is no SSJ 5 or 6 and goku and trunks nevere go ssj4 or 3 and vegeta nevere goes ssj3. they are all fake :S and vegeta and trunks never fuse and piccolo and vegeta never fuse and gotenks never goes ssj 4 or 5 wait i tink he goes 4 not sure ;/

Best answers
DBAF is fake.. but, ssj5 and 6 do happen in GT. Goku gets wished back to child form so he can live longer, Vegeta skips ssj3 with a huge power burst and ascends straight to ssj4, gotenks doesn't go ssj4 but goten and trunks do. :)

*edit* that could be slightly wrong, oh, and also there is a level called FSJ (or something similar) *edit*

Best answers
No, ssj5 and 6 dont happen, but this is getting off topic:)

Any way, hi all, im new here but i've played some of ESF-kinda games so i might keep up.. :) btw, nice modelling!

Best answers
are u drunk or something ? first of all goku was wished to be a child by a mistake , pilaf made that wish by a mistake and then the black db's spread over the galaxies , there goku and gotens were the onle 1's to achieve ssj3 , vegeta went golden ohzaru and then straight to ssj4 by the beam that bulma made to make bebi go ohzaru , and the highest level of saiyan was ss4 , where did u get that ssj5 ,6 7 8 crap ? its just pics that fans made for fun , god

Best answers
no i'm not drunk, i've only seen up to the vegito part of the Buu saga (that's how far it is other here in the UK) and i only said what i had heard, not bad for a estimated guess really. Get your facts straight before going off on one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[EEF]=-Jman3
ummm just to let all u guys know these pictures are just edits that people made they are not real. Dragon Ball AF is fake too its not offical there is no SSJ 5 or 6 and goku and trunks nevere go ssj4 or 3 and vegeta nevere goes ssj3. they are all fake :S and vegeta and trunks never fuse and piccolo and vegeta never fuse and gotenks never goes ssj 4 or 5 wait i tink he goes 4 not sure ;/
I think people know that but even though its fake they do look
nice and I think thats the reason why they are attempting in modeling/skinning SSJ5's and stuff like that

Scruffie

S
Actually, he posted this by accident, so he didn't know anything.

Best answers
I agree with Jman I mean we not even done wit SSJ3 Goku or SSJ2 Goku y r we making SSJ5,6,7,8....... and so on?!;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
cause i can :D and people like them even if they are not real.i like some of them and decided to give the people what they wanted.

Best answers
Logan is right eventho theyr not real some of the fans like them any way!;(

Best answers
i say that the modellers just work on the ssj 3 and 4's cuz the 5's and 6's (fake) are very hard to makeand it would look stupid with old animations. and then on top of that there are not many pics that can help u skin and model it ne way but do wat u want im not ur master :p

Best answers
im not saying that u r but people should yell and scream at him just because he is not making the things THEY want

Best answers
lol i dont care bout wat these n00b modelers are doing all i want is the main man the main dog AZN/Mystic_RyU 's damage model pack. and if any other modeler wants to do something creative i say get started on that SSJ2 gohan vegeta trunks and goku wit new animation like electricty just shooting aroung them and stuff and the hair gets sharper and pointer i tink thats the hottest level:shocked:

Best answers
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH U NOW!!!
*edit*
Yeah i posted first on an second page for that first time yeah!!

Best answers
lmao yeh u gotta agree if u have ever seen the way Bid For Power does there models and u can choose the ssj2 level and wen they transform and after they transform they got lighting and a little electricity shooting around them looks killa O_O

Best answers
yeah i LOVED bfp but it didnt have enough attacks and models

Mystic-ROsHI

M
i think there is a ssj5... but im not sure.. ive always known him as ssj4 gogeta... but he looks different then the ssj4's... red everywhere.. maybe thats a ssj5? i dunno.. i still think he is ssj4 and yes ssj4 is the last transformation. but im not quite sure about ssj4gogeta.:S :\ o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom