Aiming after meleeing

Should you be able to aim where your target will land after a melee? (1 - 6)

• 1 - Awsome/Fantasic/ Wonderful idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Good/Nice idea

• 3 - Average/Ok/So so/ idea

• 4 - Not so good idea (post why if so)

• 5 - Thrash/Stupid idea (post why if so)

• 6 - Worst idea in the world (post why if so)

• Total voters
Best answers
[READ EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING] Be honest and truthful

I think before you target someone with melee you can target a wall/floor or someone else with right click. Then after you can target someone normally and when you hit the guy, he will flip around in the direction of where you targeted with right click.

This is what I exactly mean if you don't unserstand.
1. I right click to target at a person (teamate or enemy)
(A green square would suround that person)

2. I left click at an enemy and a red square goes around him like it is right now.

3. I swoop to him like normal. Then if I hit him, he'll go flipping towards where the green square is.

These are why I think this is a good idea.

1. Right clicking without targeting someone is useless right now.
2. This will give you aim on how your going to hit your opponent.
3. This would encourage teamwork. This is because if you target your teamate and your enemy flips towards him, your teamate can easily melee him.
4. If there is a deadly lava pit or something. You can target that and you can send your enemy there easily.

There are some exceptions though. If you target something or someone and he is behind you when you hit your enemy, your enemy would just flip straight normally. I'd say it would work anything between 0 - 180 degrees.

There's a reason why I said you can target an enemy with right click. I think if you hit someone and he bumps into someone else, that person should take some damage as well.

REMEMBER, you don't have to do this, you can just target someone with left click like normally.

Best answers
:yes:
Excellent idea. No other comments you practically covered it all.

Best answers
That would be cool if you could knock your enemy towards another enemy and they both die. But what if your teamate isn't fast enough to react to melee the enemy flying towards him. Your teamate could die as well. If you do kill your teamate this way, you would lose a kill.

Best answers
Great idea. However do you think there should be a limit. I mean 2 people could play ping-pong with someone. Maybe you can only get hit 3 times, or if you want to be realistic just let it be infinite.

Best answers
ok .. i voted not that good.. and here is why:

- i don't think that the melee system will stay the same in the next version

-what if the person u aimed the target to be thrown at moves .. whuld the thrown guy just follow him (sorry if u didn't understand this part, my englicsh suks) like u first right click the person that the target will be thrown at. that person moves, u kick the target .. what will happen next? would the target just follow the person?!?!!?

-u already can aim, it takes skill .. Cmon ppl, u want the game to take no skill?!?! some ppl suggest that you should auto-follow the locked target .. because they can't look for him themselves!!!

Best answers
No no no, of course the guy that got meleed wouldn't follow the guy you targeted. It would go towards that direction, but it won't follow him if he moves. I thought that was a given so I didn't mention it.

This would would make it more realistic to the series. They didn't always hit the people straight, they sometimes hitted them on their sides cousing them to go tumbling to the right or left.

Best answers
i agree! 2 cheap makes it too easy to kill ppl.:S

Best answers
This would make the game much more fun. This will make it easier to smack people to the floor or cieling.

Best answers
It wouldn't really be too cheap because I often stop flipping after 2 seconds. The only time somone ever smashes me against a wall is if I'm right by it or I'm low of ki. I think this is a great idea.

Yeah and making it 0 - 180 makes sense.

Best answers
Good idea. Well since everyone has different opinions, why no make it so the admin can turn it on or off.

Best answers
I luv this idea. You can target an enemy with right click. Then if he trys transforming but you melee someone to him. He'll get pissed at his teamate.

Best answers
sounds like an ok idea!!

i think when you target your teammate, the aimer COULD follow them, but if they are not within the 180 degree view of your hit, then it wouldn't target to them

AND

once your enemy hits the target box, the target box is gone and you have to set another. i guess thats just normal thinking. Only thing i don't like is targetting into lava pits. I HAET LAVA! (in all games) oh i just realized, why do the Z fighters get hurt by lava? They can have nuke bombs shot at them and they have no scratches so why would lava hurt?!

Best answers
Well Lava shouldn't really kill, maybe damage someone. It makes a game more interesting though if lava does damage you.

Best answers
I really like that Idea! They might want to make the flipping time a little less long if this were implemented, and what would be even cooler would be if you could throw people into their own teamates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom