Aimer

Best answers
Your aiming icon will channge drastically,,,it won't get smaller as your looking further and it will turn red on enemy's or green on allies.!!!GO ESF TEAM GO!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SkulkMaster
are you sure that piece of info was OK'd to be released?
wtf, hes not on the team... idiot...

everyone knows about the crosshair:S

Best answers
ROFL...no im not a team member but if you watch the forums closely like i do you could just as well know everything there is to know to the public..like the crosshair:p

Best answers
yeah its nice.

also i would like to expose this fraud. He is impersonating me and i find it very disrespectful. He has stolen my identity and stolen my sig, which i spent time making. I can prove it, because i have the original .psd (photoshop) file and as u can see in the fraud's sig, there is a bg color. The bg color proves that he has stolen my sig from another forums.

this is the other forum in which he stole my sig from:http://pub51.ezboard.com/bthesupersaiyanwarriors

Also if u look at his join date, i joined the forums waaaay before he did, which shows that he stole my identity. I hope that the administraters and moderaters can punish this loser and expose him as the fraud he is.

I AM THE ORIGINAL GOLDEN SAIYAN!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, technically, he can use ure name, cuz it isnt spelled the same!! Ure's has a space and his doesnt!! If we did anything about that, then wed have to do something about the 1000 SSJ Goku's on the forums!! But, about stealing ure sig, that's messed up!! You should at least be given credit for it, but if u dont give this guy permission to use it, then i can try to talk to Cucumba or Cheese about removing it!!

Best answers
Oke this could be true, but still solve this on your own...not by posting just pm the moderators they will help you if you're right...but you won\'t get any money out of it i'm sure:p

Best answers
Im so sorry Golden Sayian i know i know but i was searching the net for s good DBZ site and i saw this site and went on the forums and it seemed as that guy never posted in a while and i though ill just use the sig im ashamed

Best answers
Oke fraud golden sayjan....i think it's very noble of you to commit you we're wrong but why do you immediately use a quote what was used just days or hours ago by someone else or in another game..I don't know from what i know your quote but i've seen it in the last couple of days...get something original!!!!! But still do have fun on the forums!!

Best answers
haha i never noticed you can right click and save peoples sigs

Best answers
Oke fraud golden sayjan....i think it's very noble of you to commit you we're wrong but why do you immediately use a quote what was used just days or hours ago by someone else or in another game..I don't know from what i know your quote but i've seen it in the last couple of days...get something original!!!!! But still do have fun on the forums!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhh, why did you post the exact same thing that you already posted?

Best answers
You know I was kidding right?

I remember the video with Goku and Vegeta. I think the targeting thing rules.

Best answers
stealing a quote of mine is ok but stealing GS's sig now that is really ***, btw its me GokuSSj3Xbfn Gs sup, also i would like to say i like the html of his sig but he probably copied it to im going to copy the code and right my quotew like it :) :D when i get of my ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-the sig was removed
-quotes are ok
-the original question is answered

if there are some more problems, use pm

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom