Ahm.. 3rd time.

Best answers
Magnus..
you are pretty much abusing your moderating powers.
there was nothing offensive or insulting in that thread.
and you just close it and shut up people..
in my opinion you know that this thread could become a big thread that will give players the place to say what they think about the ESF Team and the ESF bugs.
if you are scared of such thread and annoyed just say it in public instead of removing our speaking rights.
STOP closing threads dude.. with all respect towards you and your moderating rights.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
People just keep saying your opinion here...

Best answers
Well guys, i registered just for posting a reply onto this thread.

First of all, as i can see, you guys don't know who -Kai- really is.
that guy who gave him the advice of playing vs bots - rofl, couldn't stop laughing about how can some1 advise such a thing to 1 of the best players of this Mod.

Anyway, to the topic, scripting...hmmz
i admit im using a bind for swooping forward by pressing W once and not twice. The reason i use it is simple, my fingers hurt when i double tap, a case which is solved with this bind. its just more convenient to me this way.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think scripting and exploiting is cowardly.

If people continue to use it, they admit they lack the skills to play the game in a legit manner.

Best answers
Simple things like [S2k]MythoS's WW script doesnt really bother me.
actually . using that script to combine with a known Exploit which is called "Blocklame" is the lamest thing that happened to ESF.
I believe that if the Team really cared//wanted they could fix this bug in less than 5 minutes.
but you cant blame them ? after all they are not getting payed..
---------
Totally agree with you Synth..
but the thing is. using these exploits and these scripts..
you know its not even fun..
so what is the big deal.. you stand in 1 place and hit some1 without moving?
you must admit it makes ESF boring.
ESF used to be a game of Quickness and thinking.
1.2 has became more like "Who-Knows-More-Exploits-Wins"

Best answers
Synth said:
I think scripting and exploiting is cowardly.

If people continue to use it, they admit they lack the skills to play the game in a legit manner.
Then that means that if someone changes a key setting from one key to another in the Options menu, to make the game more convenient, he "lack the skills to play the game in a legit manner".

There are different kinds of Scripts, the ones whom are used for doing impossible things, and those that are ment for making the game more convenient. Be sure that theres a huge difference between those 2 types.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that they can fix it, you scripters would find a way around it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S2k]MythoS said:
Well guys, i registered just for posting a reply onto this thread.

First of all, as i can see, you guys don't know who -Kai- really is.
that guy who gave him the advice of playing vs bots - rofl, couldn't stop laughing about how can some1 advise such a thing to 1 of the best players of this Mod.

Anyway, to the topic, scripting...hmmz
i admit im using a bind for swooping forward by pressing W once and not twice. The reason i use it is simple, my fingers hurt when i double tap, a case which is solved with this bind. its just more convenient to me this way.

Well talking about exploits i know Kai likes to use rollhit iwhc is labeld an exploit by 80% of the people.

Personaly i dont like scripters or exploiters. And i dont see how people can stand to find ways to play easier. That takes all the fun out. Its like playing a racing game and using cheats to make your oponents slower.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright, I really hate to say this, but here it goes.

Not only was I trying to shut others up, I was trying to shut you up specifically because you felt the need to retaliate to every single post in the thread instead of pm'ing me like I told you various times. Here is an official warning. You are on very thin ice, I suggest you really stop with this act unless you want to be banned for two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom