AHHHHHH! Help ME!

Best answers
OK so here is how it goes......! OK so the one day i downloaded this model pack that gives you the tranformations like super buu and frieza form 3 , 4, and 5. From esf-world.com Then I tried to transform when the CF bar is full. Do i have to have a certain pl before i can do it. :cry:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
OK so here is how it goes......! OK so the one day i downloaded this model pack that gives you the tranformations like super buu and frieza form 3 , 4, and 5. From esf-world.com Then I tried to transform when the CF bar is full. Do i have to have a certain pl before i can do it. :cry:
You can only transform once in ESF 1.2.3. Custom models only have aesthetic value; they look cool.

Best answers
So what your saying is that you can olny transform once. Will there be more transformation in 1.3?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that's 1.3's main selling point. Custom models are just replacements for the models currently ingame; they can't change the gameplay to actually give you more transformations.

Best answers
Wow so now that everyone is posting things on this thread look at my other one called help me with the dragonballs!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't double post, Basslover722. Thanks =).

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Best answers
Hey does anyone know what you need to play EVM and where i could get it? It seems better than esf. :(

Best answers
has anyone downloaded a model for ESF, and it doesn't move right? cus this happens all the time and so annoying, like when i swoop forward the model will just swoop standing strait up instead of going into a flying position. any ideas?

Best answers
sorry i live in uk and i think every one else isn't so its hard to find somoen up. but i'm dying to know what to do can you help anyway please?

Best answers
NO sorry im a newb but maybe you need to download the patch installers. Thats about all i know. Well if your models are having problems just don't use them get better ones.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
HOw do you end this thread. Like get rid of it?
Simple just dont post in it and it dies out.

Or a mod takes the time to close it (but that only happens if the forum rules are broken within the thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom