ah crap....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
my dad's having a hear attack, already called 911.....damnit he's in agony. we gave him asprin since it's supposed to help......crap........i can't think of anything to do......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's no use posting here.

I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious but I am, so that's the way it comes out. Go with him to the hospital and pray to the god of your choosing. That's all you can do.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, sorry, but one of your parents is in a life threatening situation and you go surfing the net...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vip3r, you've been here how long exactly? This is pretty normal here. People call us instead of emergency services because of our secret teleport machine and the fact that all of us are trained paramedics.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry. I'm on it.

Hearts stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows and me red balloons! The power of The Nix compels you!

It is done.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear that, but you shouldn't have left your dad to post it here. Go be with your father.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry. I'm on it.

Hearts stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows and me red balloons! The power of The Nix compels you!

It is done.
I'm sorry but this absolutely cracked me up. Comedy gold right there. Gg, Nix.

Best answers
hey i do strange things when i'm under pressure. he's on his way to the hospital and my mom and i are following soon.

Best answers
Good luck, I lost my father to an unexpected heart attack 3 years ago, it was a terrible terrible experience. I hope your father pulls through.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Don't worry. I'm on it.

It is done.
I....I'm in awe. That's by far the post of the year. You win the thread.

Anyway at the OP...If you're dad's having a Hear Attack just scream louder. Maybe he'll hear you then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I....I'm in awe. That's by far the post of the year. You win the thread.

Anyway at the OP...If you're dad's having a Hear Attack just scream louder. Maybe he'll hear you then.
Second best post of the year.

Best thread ever.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trolling a thread wherein a person's father is having a heart attack?

I'm sorry - I understand the value of sarcastic comedy and the fact that posting on a forum isn't going to resolve the OP's situation, but some of you are genuinely being *******s. Before any of you pipe up and say "Well, how do you expect us to respond? It's a gaming forum! LULZ!", grab a brain and realize that it doesn't change the fact that this is a problematic situation for at least one person. If you can't offer anything useful besides jackassery, then don't post.

For the benefit of the OP, I'm closing this. There's nothing of value that any of us can do for you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom