age?

Retired
Best answers
i'm 15 from holland, i know i'm young but i have an old soul ;)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Man, it's weird. Talking to all of you guys on the forums...seems like you're all older than the 10-16 range. Course, I'm only a year above it..
Also didn't stop to think that there were adults around, either
Shouldn't suprise me, though. I think it's great that there's a venue where "adults" and "children" can mingle, in a non-sexual way, and enjoy themselves.

Forums can be so impersonal at times...never know what the people on the other end are really like.

Oh well.

Best answers
hehehe, lol, you're right, never thought there would be so much peeps under 16 year here, everyone 'looks' much older.
like saiyanprince said 'a lot of the other young guys on the forum conduct themselves like they are much older'

also funny to see some adults around here, even though the oldest are still around 25-30.

never thought 2 get so much reactions on this topic :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im 15 to but im very very very mature for my age!

Yumm Snot! ;)

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
you are 17 years daniel?? never wouldn't have suspected that after the "Smilie" incident ;)

Best answers
lol, yeah it is fun to act immature somtimes, but Judge at least i dont change my mind every 5 minutes, eh?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's nice to see that us teenagers can be more mature and stuff.

Daniel and Judge: I say you two have a brawl, you're only about two years apart... I'd say that you're not too different in size/weight, but then again.... I could be wrong. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
hey daniel i'm about to change my mind again. watch out dude. you wont win a flame with me. go find a girlfriend so you can be a little cooler. or a boyfriend maybe...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haw laff
but if you begin flaming each other properly im gonna have to warn you :\

Ten

Best answers
18, Hah didn't see that one coming I bet.

Best answers
um judge i wasnt TRYING to flame you, i was just pointing out that when Hibiki posted you were on his side, then when i posted you went on my side, sorry, dont take it to serously im just j/king m8:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom