Age requirement

Best answers
some people talk trash when they are winning and losing... :S

Best answers
nobody is perfect d00ds... just ignor'em! but if you really were cheating or some other sh*t like that then.. shame on you! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talking smack in good fun is one thing...intentionally being annoying and stupid, and talking more than you are playing ingame, that's just horrid.

The problem isn't the age group, or the mod's fanbase (Japanese DBZ may have some SLIGHT amount of extra violence and some curses--which is dumb, Vegeta is from outer space, but yet he knows all of our slang and curses up a storm--but other than that the extra stuff is extraneous and dumb...and the voices make me want have a colonic milkshake), and the problem certainly isn't related to any type of mentality.

The issue with childish disruptive players and cheaters is simple: Half-Life's hardware requirements.

Best answers
hmnn, i tought this game was ment for 10 year old kids....those are obsessed by dbz anyways....im 16 i only play the game thru LAn because the feeling of power is kewl. But mostly i play bf1942, mohaa/spearhead and raven shield. So i dont think many older players will play this game as much as mohaa or bf1942

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd be surprised. DBZ is like, twenty years old, isn't it? It used to be on back in the day alongside Transformers in Japan, I think.

Still though...the problem is Half-Life's system requirements, and I'm sure that's the issue, no two ways about it.

Best answers
drunkenduck said:
hmnn, i tought this game was ment for 10 year old kids....those are obsessed by dbz anyways....im 16 i only play the game thru LAn because the feeling of power is kewl. But mostly i play bf1942, mohaa/spearhead and raven shield. So i dont think many older players will play this game as much as mohaa or bf1942
Battle field rocks!!!! hehe.... when im losing i dont care its just a game..... if im winning i congrat the loser on a good fight

Best answers
This thread is pointless if you ask me. For one why would you want to put a age requirement on a game and two how would you do it. Lol. If they are saying stuff in the chat that annoys you just kick them from the server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. .heres my tip on how to know there little kiddys ^_^

1: they run on the floor throwing frieza discs as you laugh :p
2: they never use meelee
3: they think n00b means "a form of cheating" (that was funny :p)

anyways, if they do that, there young, simple,

if they know how to use meele well but you pwn them, and they start cussing like crazy, there just immature teens..

simple? no? then go see what i mean :p

Best answers
im 11, (12 his year)i play pretty well, i play it about onec a day for an hour, maybe longer, but i never go overboard, I barely ever use ki, i use melee 90% the other 10% is burning attack to blind them if im losing baaadly, i know what n00b means, it means noob, for newbie, it must be im a one of a kind perfect kid, or.. you're wrong

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
DBZ IS NOT A CARTOON
DBZ IS A ANIME

DBZ WAS MADE INTO CRAP BY FUNIMATION
DBZ IS GREAT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM

DBZ IS NOT MENT FOR CHILDREN IT WAS FOR A HIGHER MORE MATURE CROWD IN JAPAN MOSTLY TEENS AND ADULTS WATCHED IT AND SOME KIDS.

FUNIMATION HAS AIMED ENGLISH DBZ STRAIGHT FOR YOUNG KIDS

FUNIMATION HAS RUINED EVERYTHING FOR US AND REPLACED THE GREAT MUSIC SCORE AND THE GREAT DIALOGUE.

GO HERE TO FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND DBZ http://www.dbzoa.net/truth/truth.html
Ok i agree on some things, however, if the voices where japanese i porbalby never even watched dbz, even if it made the show bette. I mean look at all Z fighters, they are all muscled tough men, they look like they've been on steroids,if even one of them had a squeeky high voice like on of the moviesmaples i saw on dbzoa, i would have laughed as hard as i could. And in the netherlands, there was no censure, everything was fully shown, except when freeza got sliced by trunks, but those where Canadian episodes, so that explains it, but offcourse I also respect your oppinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing to do with age. I'm telling you--it's Half-Life's SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.

Best answers
Just ignore them a kid makes an old person mad hahaha.
i'm 13 they don't make me mad exept when they won't let me stand up with melee when u stand up they hit you and then you die so now i use it sometimes when need of frags

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Going along witht he topic, I've seen younger people haul in more maturity than older men, it's jsut who can take a loss and who can't it's who can see teh game for the game, :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Magus is correct. Usually, children under 11 will be sensitive and will try not to cause trouble. Children at age 12 are usually polite and don't like getting into fights alot. Children age 13 are starting to believe they are "all that" and some are sore losers. Kids 14-15 act as if they are the center of the universe and think they are unstoppable. You can guess the rest.
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
Main: I guess you cant stop kids. My god, my 4 year-old cousin can play xbox like he was playing it for 2 years. But, he's still a kid and like to kick, punch, and bite people. Frankly, a 2 year-old can act like a civilized adult. This all depends on how your raised. Its not your age that really matters. Heck, and old man can act like a hyperactive pre-teen (if he doesnt have a bad case of strokes). The only way to stop this kind of issue, games rated R would have to be bought and supervised by an adult. Then the game would probobly require an ID to play, and who know what kinda of hecktic that would cause. People could lie, or steal that person's ID registration and say they were them. So basically, you cant change the fact that little kids will play to their hearts content (Believe me, my little cousin doesnt know when to get off the xbox till you give him a sandwich or some juice). A game is a game, people have to realize that. It can make you mad, sad, happy, or scared. It's the game, show, or picture that affects the person that much. If your sensible enough that its not real, and probobly will never happen (even if you dream it) you'll realize taht infact, it is just your imagination. We can only hope that those parents of the children will pay attention to what they are doing and not blame the rest of the world for thier problems.
* Yet another topic i went overboard...man i gotta find a way to lessen my replies . Anyway i hope this sparks some intrest or points out some things, because i'm not adding anymore to this reply. (i might save this for later use...)
-ImpTaimer
P.S.: Feel free to point out anything that may be wrong or startles you and srry for the VERRRY long reply. Any comments or questions are accepted. (plz dont spam or flame at me either ).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Yes, Magus is correct. Usually, children under 11 will be sensitive and will try not to cause trouble. Children at age 12 are usually polite and don't like getting into fights alot. Children age 13 are starting to believe they are "all that" and some are sore losers. Kids 14-15 act as if they are the center of the universe and think they are unstoppable. You can guess the rest.
-UltraPerfectCel
Devil once told me that he is only 11 years old. How do you explain that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude I totally agree with Ultraperfectcell this stupid idiots at the mall that were like 14 and 15 they were like making monkey noises and walking like there the man and everybody staring,I even seen 7 year old kids be more mature than that.It really doesn't depend that much not all little childs are that bad only the stupid brat ones that don't have much attention at home.But on the other side there others more mature and able to understand seriously. ^)^ SAAN!

Best answers
try to ignore them, alot of people call me hacker and that stuff, just beat them up or attack from behind with kamehameha :D

and btw, i'm 14(almost 15) you dont see me, calling people noobs ....

Best answers
umm i may have been one of those children in the mall.......................

(joking) Im 19 i make a noise like a gorilla :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom