Age requirement

Best answers
I think we should institute an age requirement for ESF ;)
I'm tired of 10 year old kids coming on servers calling people "poor" when they get hurt....spoiled brats don't deserve a computer, much less an awesome mod like ESF...plus they spout things like "n$##er", which is just totally offensive, used in that way....Isn't there something we can do to scare the little kiddies away?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Age requirement? What, you have to type in your age?

That's how to stop them!

Best answers
Dr. Zaius said:
I think we should institute an age requirement for ESF ;)
I'm tired of 10 year old kids coming on servers calling people "poor" when they get hurt....spoiled brats don't deserve a computer, much less an awesome mod like ESF...plus they spout things like "n$##er", which is just totally offensive, used in that way....Isn't there something we can do to scare the little kiddies away?
DUDe this is a game for everyone.... DBZ is a cartoon man..... kids watch dbz so they should play dbz....... think ...... dont let older peeps just hog the mod

Best answers
Actions speak louder than words. If someone's being offensive or annoying for some reason or another, beat them up, maliciously. Continue to pummel them until they get mad and leave. And don't say anything to them either, no matter what insult they call you. It'll get under their skin and they'll just leave. It works, and better yet, it's hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic:
"DBZ is a cartoon man" die -.-

Ontopic:
:/ Just deal with it, everymod has people liek this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you think this would work?

Enter Age Here [__]

Do you know how pointless that is? Almost as pointless as the forum registration where you have to click "I am atleast 13 or older."
I'd bet any amount of money that people atleast 4 years younger than that clicked that. People today lie constantly, theres nothing you can do to stop it. You can make your own server and boot people who act childish, but youd be booting 2/3 the ESF population.
-UltraPerfectCel

V'

Best answers
Really was it nessesary to create a thread about a bunch of 10 year olds being 10 year olds? I think not. I don't like the way they think calling people "poor" and "N*****" makes them cool. Honestly there's nothing you can do about it except ignore it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol ... what a useless idea ... if i were like 10 yrs old, i simply would fill in 23 or something like that instead of my real age... how will you force them to fill in their real age? and.. isnt it illegal to add such a thing to a hl mod?... since all mods for hl has to be absolutely free for all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ment, How do you think that an age fill in would work, and used that as a failed example.
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
Or how about a questionnaire?

"If someone totally stomps you with melee, do you...

(A) Call him a "noob"?

(B) Congragulate him on a good fight?

(C) Say he is a loser with no life?

(D) Call him a hacker?

(E) Tell him to **** off?

If you awnsered anything but B, you are not qualified to play ESF, or any online multiplayer game for that matter. Please uninstall and shoot yourself in the head. Thank you!"

Seriously, kids will be kids, not much you can do about it. Fortunately, 10 year old tend to suck at ESF :laff:

No offence to the 10 year olds out there. I wub j00. But in a totally plutonic way, I'm not a pedophile. But Gman is, don't fall for his tricks!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God thanks for that laugh abe lol. I haven't really had any kids like that in the server. When people come in swearing about being beat or calling others lame I find its older kids. They feel their good and somehow are better than others. Its the whole teenage mentality that all of us go through and no matter how many times you tell them that they dont listen to you. Thats when a kick/ban 15min happens :p

Best answers
i have to say i agree with halorin, pummle the lil brat that's bothering and get over it i mean shees if hes 10 and hes bothering u like this mabe u should try growin up lol.. ok here s tip next time this happins to u ball up all ur anger into a lil ball and force it into that pit of ur stomach and wait till u cant stand it any more. At that moment stand up, locate that neerest wall and start baning ur head against that wall untioll ur not angry or u passout (wich ever comes first) and when u sit back down (or wake up) u should have no memory of the lil ppl bothering anymore k :) happy head banging

Best answers
LOL...I kinda meant this thread as a joke...clearly some people took it a little seriously :)
Obviously you can't institute that stuff, I'm just dissapointed in the youth of America today... :rolleyes:

V'

Best answers
Heres why most people took it seriously, you can't show that you were joking.Why? Because words don't show emotion.

Best answers
im 11 here ok..... i dont act immature like other kids.... i tend to be calm..... well cept when i hyper.... hehe..... PS im good at esf abe!.... and its a fun thing to say "(B) Congragulate him on a good fight?" its makes it more better

Best answers
DBZ IS NOT A CARTOON
DBZ IS A ANIME

DBZ WAS MADE INTO CRAP BY FUNIMATION
DBZ IS GREAT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM

DBZ IS NOT MENT FOR CHILDREN IT WAS FOR A HIGHER MORE MATURE CROWD IN JAPAN MOSTLY TEENS AND ADULTS WATCHED IT AND SOME KIDS.

FUNIMATION HAS AIMED ENGLISH DBZ STRAIGHT FOR YOUNG KIDS

FUNIMATION HAS RUINED EVERYTHING FOR US AND REPLACED THE GREAT MUSIC SCORE AND THE GREAT DIALOGUE.

GO HERE TO FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND DBZ http://www.dbzoa.net/truth/truth.html

Best answers
true true, i have the english and original jap majin buu saga and the differences r hilarious :D
in japanees : Vegeta makes the ultimate sacrifice by giving his life for his friends .....
in english: vegeta launches an attack so powerfull it could destroy himself for saving.....
this is only 1 ex but there are alot more...

and about the small kids playing let em be just pwn them like halorin said.
unless the lil kid is admin then u get kicked ;)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, nice one abe :)
I find more of a problem with the older ESF fans... Actually, I remember back before beta 1.0 released, I went on some alpha 2.0 servers. These 2 people were on masta surfs dedicated server constantly yelling at me -
"BFP ROCKS YOUR MOD!!!"
"GO BACK TO THE FIELDS AND PICK COTTON YOU STUPID N*****"!"
"blah blah blah..."
Some people are just naturally retarded, nothing you can do about it :p

Best answers
I find it that the younger people often talk trash when they're losing and the older people often talk trash when they're winning.

Immaturity is bliss, no? Many of you don't seem to realize it so it must be bliss cuz I have caught many of you in games talking smack when your winning so please....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom