Age of Empries III demo released

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just got done playing it. I havent had enough play time yet to really get into it, but so far it dosent seem that impressive.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is dissapointing. I tried installing it and my computer froze. I tried downloading the game again thinking I had a corrupt download, but it still didn't work. Sounds like I'm not missing much though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my computer will explode, so i'm not even going to try...

this games got like uber graphics right...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is mostly graphical upgrades from what I can tell, but then again I have never been a huge fan of the series, as it always seems to favor historical periods I was prejudiced against finding cool cause of a certain couple of history teachers I had. But it definitely is good, and I'm able to run it pretty well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to try it out, but too bad my poor ole' mx440 will burst into flames as soon as I even try and download it on my comp. Guess i'll just wait until one of my friends downloads it.

Hopefully it'll end up being significantly more fun than the previous age of empire games though. I never really like 'em very much. But this new one sounds pretty cool.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm a big fan of the series, AoE.

But they made AoE3 too much like AoM and I hated AoM.

All well, the trade routes are cute \o/

Best answers
For me, its AOE2 but with more features and better GFX. One thing I did find is a memory leak in the demo. After 30 mins of gameplay, the game became very laggy, and finally crashed to desktop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't really enjoy it, mainly because it had guns in it. The only RTS's i like are probably, WW2 (zomg modern guns), Medieval and Sci-Fi.

Not to say it wasn't good. I just didn't enjoy it. Also, i had a low FPS throughout the game.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frame rate was good untill I entered the trees, had everything on full quality, no FSAA and a good resolution, 1024*768.

Switching between low poly and high poly characters is really weird, try it for yourself and look at the dog you get in the beginning of a skirmish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom