Best answers
I gueass i had to prove im one of da best again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sig; 8/10.
Arrogance -7.

Leaves you with a 1.

Best answers
i really dont like that sig, its way to busy and the chun lee render could of been a better choice not liking that one and the txt street fighter and chun lee needs to go and could do with better txt placement

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chun Li is spelt wrong. If you don't believe me, Google Chun Lee and then Google Chun Li and marvel at the difference in results.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ROFL.
Best, eh? Its not good dude. Masters of GFX sig making wise don't just brush randomly, and go with it maybe adding a nifty image or any other adjustments. Don't be so arrogant. 6/10 from me, excluding your comment.

Kyo

Best answers
look im sick of being nice so please no mo being a ***** for ur jelus

Retired
Best answers
Kyo said:

i don't see a purose of that post. not only are you getting a warning but any further posts such as this one will get you another warning.

if you don't want people to tell you whats wrong with your stuff then don't post it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig is good, very stylistic, but I find your arrogance rather annoying .
Yes, there is a difference between being arrogant and proud, and I find you more
on the arrogant side.

[and ja, you misspelled Chun Li]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kyo said:
O rly? Lets compare your work with someone's else then.

Well, the reason why it looks good is because you blended the pixel stretch in a good way.

Anyways, I'm agreeing with the others, including your arrogance.

5/10 = F.

Best answers
OK look -.- STop Tryen to put my friend Kyo's work down >.> i <3 your chun lee Kyo oh and :O i wanna talk to ya later about some photoshop stuff

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
OK look -.- STop Tryen to put my friend Kyo's work down >.> i <3 your chun lee Kyo oh and :O i wanna talk to ya later about some photoshop stuff
A real "friend" would speak the truth. The sig is good. Other than the misspelling I like it. I love the stock, i like the font, and i love the background. IMO it's a ****ing kick ass sig.

But Kyo. Too much pride can kill a man. Don't get ****y. No one likes a bragger. And no one likes an arrogant person. I saw the reply you said in Kain's sig thread. And I couldn't believe you said that. It's not like you to say that.

The sig = 10/10
Your attitude= -infinity/+infinity

::EDIT::

Wtf?! the word **** is a swear? So if I told you I know how to **** a gun, i'd be evading the swear filter?

::EDIT#2::

Oh i forgot to tell you: If you don't want people to critisize your sig- you shouldn't post it.

I have a feeling if you had merely said "My most recent sig, crits and comments are welcome :)" or something, you would have gotten a lot nicer comments/crits.

Best answers
Its better than anything I can do in photoshop, but tbh I dont really like the sig

For one, I dont like the picture you chose
two, the Backround doesnt match the img
three, It gives me a headache to look at it for more than a few seconds.

also, You spelt Chun Li wrong, there is no going around that.

Kyo

Best answers
dude i cant be nice anymore its killing me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kyo said:
... Huh. Really? According to ChaosGFX, I'm comparable to Alias, the sigging mastermind. xD

Well, apparently sir you arrogance is getting on pretty much of everyone's nerves who cares at least. So quit acting like a big shot and talking all this **** when you're not even that great.

Kyo

Best answers
lmao i can do what i want lmao now heres were i get u u said when im not even that great so u no im great ^_^

Best answers
Kyo said:
dude i cant be nice anymore its killing me
We arent insulting you or your artwork, we are giving criticism.

That is what this thread was about right? .. you post your sig ... we critique it, and you pick and choose what you want to fix.

If you were just showing off, well... Um, personally I like my sig alot more than yours, [noting the fact that I do not have a sig]

I can understand not liking criticism, Really, as A 3dmodeler I completly understand not liking crits. but If you dont want crits, then dont post your work. It really seems as though you started this thread to boost your ego, and its not having a positive effect, Since your ego isnt being pumped up, you are acting very Childish.

I would reccomend you stop replying to this thread, and start working on another sig, and your ability to recieve criticiques

Kyo

Best answers
i didt want crits i just wanted to show what i made DUH if u read the post i never asked for them

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Kyo said:
i didt want crits i just wanted to show what i made DUH if u read the post i never asked for them
Enough.

I don't feel like adding to the warning you already got today, so I'll be friendly. You've shown your signature. You've taken criticism - which every artist on this board accepts as the result of posting their work - and I think we can all agree that everyone's had their fair share of arguing.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom