Again Tek finally makes a new sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

don't know if I'm done with this or not yet, but either way it's a new signature from me.

Comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a bit too pink for my tastes. ;o The image quality is good, and I rather like the border thingy you used, with the leaf, but I don't like how pink it is. x3 The lensflare looks a little cheap, IMO, but it's nice to see you try something else. All I see on the forums nowadays are sigs with images in the front and mad brushes in the background. x3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm hawt but the pink line on the right should be done in vector style.. and the stock... aint it bad quality i see?

i like the idea.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really like how the border seems to argue with itself, it goes from extravagent to extremely thin.

It might be that the lower border is one pixel thicker then the upper one.

I suggest reworking the border and finding a way to lower the contrast on the image by maybe throwing a pink or purple color balanced layer over it.

I definately see the layout - as working, but it needs to be tweaked.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Use a better stock. That one dosent flow at all. Maybe make the border thinner on the left and right sides.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it me or is the stock pretty bad quality?

Best answers
X said:
Is it me or is the stock pretty bad quality?
Someone didn't read the other posts.

Maybe it's girl he knows in real life, and that's the only pic he has of her.
Whatever it is, I think it's pretty good, you should just try to blend in the stock more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i dont think vector effects work to well with anything to fancy. the styles just dont match. it just looks better as either complete vector with a stok, or complete brush/abstract with a stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom