again ready for update

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
expecting allot again , bring it on and keep it up.

Best answers
The waiting is hurting =0

There is no one online either so I can't play except against the boring old both *cry*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well i cansetup one if you like , but i am going to play c&c 3 :p:p time goes faster that way , keep waiting :D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Patience is a virtue.

No matter how many threads you post saying "I'm ready for an update" it will not speed up the release due to the fact that the development team isn't, as you might think, waiting for your go ahead to release.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
as you think it might be that way, just posting about it and my thoughts with it pls stfu this smart talk wont work asskisser

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
as you think it might be that way, just posting about it and my thoughts with it pls stfu this smart talk wont work asskisser
Theres a difference between discussing your thoughts and whining everytime the next update is a little later than you expected. I'm suprised your previous thread wasn't closed after a one line reply. I certainly would have.

I have no reason to kiss ass, i've actually contributed to the progress of the mod instead of just taking and moaning.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
**** you and your whole attitude i just glad two weeks passed , plus its a little reminder to all of visiting folks. im not trying to nag in any way

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your passive-agressively trying to tell the team to hurry the **** up

funny though, you did this thread yet i didnt see a thread after the last beta version was released saying: "hey what an awesome release guys, thanks for fixing those annoying bugs!!"

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No mo spam plz k thx! And actually, let's not make anymore threads like this in the future. This really is no different than it used to be with people asking when 1.3 was going to be out. Open Beta will come out when Open Beta comes out. It'll be roughly every 2 weeks, but don't wait with baited breath for it to be released on the minute.

*Closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom