After hours and hours of fun..

Best answers
Anyone else, know about setting decal limits? or checking what its currently set to? through the console?

Retired
Best answers
ok let me clear this up for yer. ROSAT was at one time part of the lookout. it still could be, but their is a graphical problem wiht the beams when having it in their(underneath). the beams, or any attacks for that matter, apear to be sticking out of the floor or ceiling depend which area u area at. u can also see all attack through the sky boxes. so after thinking it over i decied to keep ROSAT out of the look out. trust me thier is plenty enough room in there for good combat. Rosat is now a seperate map, but i do have plans for rosat in the future. dotn worry you like it :).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pherhaps 5 mins. gravity on 10 ,and when it goes back to normal for also 5 mins.your powerlevel doubles!how about hat?

Best answers
it'd be cool if they could code pld into esf, man then you would really get the feel of the destructive power of the ki beams and what not.

Best answers
goku with a white aura? hmm thats a strange/nice touch (undecided yet)

but i thought goku didnt use the white aura after the 1st few episodes (when they sorted everything out - i know that at some point, at least every character has used pretty much every aura in the visible spectrum!)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
goku with a white aura? hmm thats a strange/nice touch (undecided yet)

but i thought goku didnt use the white aura after the 1st few episodes (when they sorted everything out - i know that at some point, at least every character has used pretty much every aura in the visible spectrum!)
that aura thingy of everyone began with freezer saga. gohan and krillin flew away from dodoria so they powered up. and they had a white ( but not the quality of the later episodes) aura. i think blue is the more powerful aura, but then i see piccolo, making this huge ball attack against cell form 1 with white aura...

what looks better...

both are the same coolnes. yellow is the best.

Best answers
I think thats Turbo, not a powerup aura. And as I rememeber from the series, everyones aura is white when they turn up the turbo to fly fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom