AFter EVM......

Best answers
I added EVM and I wanted to play a normal game without the extras, is there a way to do that or do I have to delete it?

Wat

Best answers
I don't believe we're allowed to talk about EVM here.

But, just to give some kind of answer --

1.) Open X:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life\esf\liblist.gam in Notepad (or any text editor).

2.) Look for lines starting with "gamedll", you might have three or four.

3.) EVM is configured through Metamod, so find the line reading along the lines of "gamedll addons\metamod\..."

4.) Go to the beginning of this line and add "//" (if you have multiple "gamedll"s, you'll see that they have these marks -- these mark comments, and mean "documentation, ignore this line")

5.) Find the line that ends in either esf_bot.dll or hl.dll (I believe they'll both work, I use esf_bot.dll), and remove the "//" commentation marks from the beginning of that line.

6.) Ensure that you have only one uncommented (lacking the "//" marks) line beginning with gamedll (gamedll_linux is OK, if it's there as well).

7.) Save liblist.gam (ctrl+s), close, launch game.

You should be set to go, sans EVM.

Best answers
lol, forget lblist.gam!
there is an easier way. go into Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\acct\half-life\esf\addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini
at the top it should say "evolutionx.amxx" make it look like this: "//evolutionx.amxx"
the // turns the plugin off, so evm should no longer work. you will still have amxx on though.

Best answers
forget the plugins.ini theres an even easier way go to esf/esf_bot/botactivator

then all u do is activate it then restart esf and evm will be disabled but this isnt the official way but its easier then the above

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom