AF

Best answers
I think it's fan art , but let's say that they will release another sezon of Dragon Ball , would you make a mod of it? [it should be good ] . :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally doubt that, because it's not made by original makers(Akira Toriyama) and any of the proper guys. And they already aren't adding GT content, and I think the game will be Super unbalanced if Goku gets ssj4 and 5, piccolo and others don't even excist then, Goku's like 100 years old there! :eek:

I wanted to say something else but I forgot what it was.... >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is based on Dragonball Z, therefore it will not now, not ever have movie content, GT or any other DB content.

Furthermore, AF was never real. It is a series of fan artworks. I believe AF stands for April Fool's, marking it as a clever hoax.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, but I heard that they died out, or are they still busy with it? Because they've in anyway been busy for like 3 years or something, if they did something already then they should release a few episodes atleast, but right now like said above, nothing else except for Z conent will be in ESF, and I tink DB, not sure though, but that would be useless anyway.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tere is no AF and they will never be a AF and I will not like a AF stoy i think DBZ was the grate and still is if i'v got to chose from DB and DBGT i will chose DBZ, db and Gt sux no offance

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have 2 translations for AF

April Fools and Anime Fanart ^^

Its as real as the talking dinosaur living in my back yard XD

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I want an "It's Fake" flag....

When I first heard of AF they guy told me it stood for Alternate Future and that it gives an alternate version of the Frieza Saga and goes from there. He also said that Goku ends up going to SSJ 15 where he's Oozaru size but the lower half of his body is Oozaru and the upper half is like SSJ4. Some people come up with the weirdest crap.

Oh, and I once heard that people like Krillin and Tien end up going SSJ because they get saiya-jin DNA transplants or something. o_O I think at that point they just wanted everyone to know that it was undeniably fake...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheCost said:
Btw the official homepage for AF is

http://www.ingenco.20megsfree.com/

they are saying something about making it

they also have the story it is over 400 episodes long

take a look
Of course, because the most famous and profiting anime series in the world would host a crappy page on a '20 megs free' site. Some people...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could make a crappy angelfire site in 5 minutes and say it was the Official nintendo revolution website.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
they dont even add gt contect to esf
so u think they add af that is a fake season and werent made by original dragonball creator
this mod is only abaut dbz no db or dbgt
and especially not af that fake

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
I think it's fan art , but let's say that they will release another sezon of Dragon Ball , would you make a mod of it? [it should be good ] . :]
It is. No. AF stands for "APRIL FOOLS"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do people keep bringing up this horse****?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm pretty sure "AF" is a secret long lost latin codeword for "thread closure"

hmmmmm.... seems i was right :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom