AF Pack v1.0

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by tested? It IS Sainsts Row The third(because numbers are overrated)
Played it at a friend, yeah, it's a fun ride, some people, like Angry Joe, hate it because it dropped some of the serious elements for SR 2.
All in all, if you're looking for a GTA style game that's crazy as &(@^!, and breaks any sort of rules that might have ever existed in a game like that, this one will NOT disappoint.
It's better then wasting your time on a AF mod that's for sure.
Saints Row is what GTA should have been. Its as ape shit crazy as the original GTA games, not this serious story bullshit.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saints Row is what GTA should have been. Its as ape shit crazy as the original GTA games, not this serious story bullshit.
The original GTA games were pretty crazy like the first 2 ones where the perspective was from way up, forgot how it's called, but no, Saints Row The third is a .... well imagine something crazy, then increase it X10 and add another x2 in there for funsies. I mean, I've seen, that you can turn into a TOILET SEAT!. That should be crazy enough, but I would actually have not even begun to describe how crazy it is. Also imagine every cliche or cheesy moment from any action movie ever, well according to my friend it's all there. A let's play from OMFGcata also seems to confirm it episode by episode.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom