advice

Best answers
i and a couple of my friends are new to the game and see many people doing big combos in between melee fighting...we were wondering how u do the combos...like do u have to press certain buttons to do it and if so could u fill me in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Combos are a series of arrow directions in a specific combonation. We cannot tell you how to do the "secret" ones. Forum users are not allowed to do so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm also mildly curious how to do combos. Like, sometimes, when I fight people, they do a few arrows, and then all the sudden this sprite loads where they're beating the pee outta me, then it goes back to arrows.

Best answers
so im geussin u prolly couldnt even say how many arrows it takes to make a "secret" combo then heh?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJBartron said:
so im geussin u prolly couldnt even say how many arrows it takes to make a "secret" combo then heh?
Nope, just ask someone over a im program or ask ingame on how to do the combos, surely someone will be nice enough to tell you, wer'e just not allowed to give out the combos on the forums.

Best answers
ok well thx guys and one more question ive been reading over the 1.3 update and was wondering is there a round about time when it comes out or is it day by day and have no idea?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Pain's way of saying he doesnt know.
He's on the team. Of course he knows.

Sticky said:
When is ESF v1.3 coming out?
When it's done.
I guess this team-approved sticky doesn't know either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Nope, just ask someone over a im program or ask ingame on how to do the combos, surely someone will be nice enough to tell you, wer'e just not allowed to give out the combos on the forums.
i dont understand why u cant tell the "secret combo" or whatever in the forum , i just dont , warn me if u want but i just want to know the reason why

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to know why. Just don't do it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, why is it such a big deal? Why not save the people the trouble and just tell us the combos.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be enough that it's a rule on the forums, and that you should respect the rules.

If you simply must know, when the combos were put in place the team wanted players to work for it, and not have it given to them. That's why.

Best answers
Amnestometh be smart and use your head ....so when others oponents make you the two secret combos ,you must try do the same arrows like him (transparent arrows).

Best answers
I will tell you that the 'secret' combo has between 1-99 buttons to press.

edit:
P.S. just google it and you might find it somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom