Adversity City

Best answers
Before anyone mentions, I am fully aware that this isn't a stunning piece of artwork, it's not made to be pretty. The theme is for the fight against guns, it's known that there's been merciless and pointless killing throughout the world... even kids taking guns into schools. This picture which I have dubbed Adversity City (meaning against you) shows guns which I have created into a city (human beings [large areas of population] are a cancer to this world, hence why I made a city). The sunset is a thing of beauty which brings the day to an end, starting everything fresh tomorrow. I think you get the drift by now;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A gun is useless without a person with the intent to kill behind it. Don't blame guns for the murders that take place, blame the people that do it. Or the parents that poorly raise a child. Guns are nothing more than a tool.

Best answers
Without accessibility to a gun, without a tool, those deaths would've never happened. You seem to've missed the point here dude, I'm not trying to start a debate or an arguement, not at all. I'm just showing the way I feel about guns and what they're capable of. So please nobody else think of this thread as an arguement about the use of guns.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Genius IMO, not the story, but the piece itself. Very original

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you said, as an art piece it isnt attractive. But it has meaning, depth and originality which means....

I like it. ^^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, the meaning is the real thing behind the picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiga said:
Without accessibility to a gun, without a tool, those deaths would've never happened. You seem to've missed the point here dude, I'm not trying to start a debate or an arguement, not at all. I'm just showing the way I feel about guns and what they're capable of. So please nobody else think of this thread as an arguement about the use of guns.
You think that if guns didn't exist, no murders would have ever happened? No, if someone had an intent to kill, they could do it with a variety of things, or tools, not just guns. You don't blame the tool the murderer uses, you blame the murderer. I don't want to start a debate either I just disagree with your view on guns. Which is why I don't like your art here. Nothing personal.. I just disagree.

Best answers
You think that if guns didn't exist, no murders would have ever happened?
No mate that's not what I said, if guns didn't exist then think how many less murders there could be. Anyways back on topic, I understand that you don't like it, fair enough. Thanks for your crits everyone.

Best answers
Sorry Ryoko I just don't want anybody to misinterperet what i'm trying to show here. I can understand how Phatslugga disagrees and I don't mean to start an arguement with him or anyone else. I'm thinking of remaking this image and am drafting some ideas together now so there may well be an update soon.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't agree with your stance on gun control either, but that's not what this is about.
Original piece of artwork, very unique. I like it.

Best answers
woooh very awsom....good job man very creativ....still the messeg isnt being moved compleatly...y cant realy understand what is going there...

hmmmm....now for the other topic...guns are tools they can be used for "good" and for "bad" it depands in the user...hmmm u can add somthing that will send the messeg more clearly like add some blended eyes at the sky BC....and not anime stile, add a real pic of an eye and it should have somthing that will make it look like its "evil"...

that is what i think but still very good and creative jub :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably my monitor, but your bg and the front uzi is really low quality.

GJ though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom