adventure

vic

Best answers
You guys should make an adventure mode like the show so first you fight radits then vegeta and nappa then you travel to namek and fit the gineu force then captian gineu takes your bodyand then you need to get it back then you fight freaza and then you fight garlic jr. then freaza comes back with king cold then the androuds come then cell comes then you go in the hyperbolic time chamber then cell goes to form 2 and 3 then you face cell and then you face boo and all of the forms of him and also gohan must pull out the Z sword and become mystic gohan then you kill boo!And you should be able to save the game if you hve to leave so you cane start at that vary place OK then lots of peaple would play!

Best answers
If and when this would to come out, it would be in a much later version *and I think that half those characters arent even going to be made*
At most the comms could skin some other models over existing characters but I doubt they'll do this. No offence, but this would be too much work with too little reward.

vic

Best answers
so wat if it is more work just get more peaple like me or you or anyone else and give them a job then itll be easy! dont you think

Best answers
Single Player would take WAAYYY too long, this is a multiplayer mod. If you want something like this then you can RP

Best answers
Stuff that won't be in the next releases
This stuff won't be in the next releases, so don't bother posting about it.

Singleplayer mode
This won't be in because it's too much work.
Read the stickies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they cant get payed for this, otherwise toryami can sue them.

Best answers
Where do they even mention selling it in this thread?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u want arpg mod ethat badly go play budokai

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh, they mentioned it might be in furure releases on the radio interview.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vic said:
so wat if it is more work just get more peaple like me or you or anyone else and give them a job then itll be easy!
heh..

does that explain it?

Best answers
LMAO PAIN!!! So true! Good idea, but other things need to be fixed first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom