advanced melee. and the 'teleport sequence'

Best answers
Hi. its me again! :D

well, i dunno if its possible or easy to code... but its very very cool IMO
when 2 players are connected by the advanced melee, one of then should be able to start 'teleport sequences'.. like in the show when the fighter start teleporting around the place and we are able to see just flash from the batle...
but what should happen in the game is: one player start this kind of sequence.. then both player will teleport to a randon place in the map, after this the player who started the sequence hit one attack botton and the other player have a very litle time to defend or avoid the atack (like 0.5 seconds) so both player will be teleported to another randon place and now the player who was defending will atack.. and this sequence will exists until the atack player make a special atack.. like 'down down atack1' the player will hit the other to the ground.. or 'up up atack1' the player will hit the other to the sky.. or 'down up atack2' the player will hold the other to throw the player away (like in 1.2.3), or 'down up atack1' the advanced melee return to normal
the goal of this is the speed... everything should be very fast.
another way to do this for avoid the lag is: the atack player press all the atack that he wanna do and the defend player just know the atack to avoid this or counter atack when a teleport end..

well.. i know that my english is hard to understand.. but everyone here is smart and can understand what i wrote! :D i hope :p

hope you enjoy it
the best for everyone!

Best answers
nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! ¬¬ JK

this looks like the naruto game for PS2...narutimate accel...

Best answers
i dunno if naruto have something like this.. but DBZ have.. and its pretty cool imo. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom