Advanced Gameplay Mode?

BoB

Best answers
May i say as my first post that this forum and mod rokx!!!

I've played both both Dragon Mod Z and ESF a helluva lot over the past week i've had them. The conclusion i've come to, is that if there was any way ESF could implement a mode of play that required certain keypresses in order to make a special that it would totally rock over DMZ. It wouldn't need to be the only style of play just one of, for those more skilled or wanting a different gameplay experience.

Just a thought, whaddya think? or is it too ripoffish?

Have Fun,
*Bob*

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, were not going with button smashing, or SNES style combos, because 90% of our fans hate them, and we don't need to be called DMZ posers... Anyways, we have acouple Gameplay ideas for the new version which should be pretty damn fun.

BoB

Best answers
Fair enough.

I must admit more of my friends enjoy ESF more than DMZ coz you can just get on a game, without having to memorize stuff or have move lists in front of you.

Congratulations again on an awesome mod, keep up the great work.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Well, were not going with button smashing, or SNES style combos, because 90% of our fans hate them, and we don't need to be called DMZ posers... Anyways, we have acouple Gameplay ideas for the new version which should be pretty damn fun.

lol.. guess this is a VERY old thread^^

i dont like that combo stuff too but i just wondered what snes combos you were talking about, pcjoe^^

pure interest, and dont tell me to dont revieve dead topics..but i wanted to know^^

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed, dont bring up post that are over TWO YEARS old.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
MajinBejita, here's a warning.

Oh yea, and just because you told me not to.
Don't revive dead threads.

Don't think you're above the law on your standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom