adv melee

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was thinkiung of a super combo
the old ones are still in just as normal combo's but there must be like 5 combo's in the game and 1 or 2 'super combo's:

with suypercombo's i mean when u perferm a supercombo with the arrows he would do like trunks uses his sword in budokai and slashes the enemy and then blasts a beam above his other arm in the enemy his face

that would be cool and gains u 100.000 pl for performing one

Best answers
um...

no...........

gaining 100K pl for combo'ing is not a good idea... if u learnt the combo u could keep gaining 100K pl for ages and ages -_-

Best answers
yea i dont agree wit the 100,00 pl thing but i think it is a good idea that every character get a character specific combo like a finishin combo to finish someone off with.

like trunks get the burning slash attack.
goku gets a combo finished off with a kamehameha
vegeta finishes someone off with final flash or big bang
cell finishes someone off with kamehameha
piccolo finishes someone off wit sbc
etc etc

u kno like but u can only do it wen they have like 20% health left or somthin like that. its somethin like a dragonrush from budokai 3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a good concept but the 100K pl would TOTALLY be cheap. Balance it out more and then represent it. Add something else to it to make it so people would want to do the "super combo"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is a really good idea, maybe if you have 25% or less HP and somebody does a combo on you instead of doing the regular one it would do the finishing combo, like the Fatalities of Mortal Kombat. Maybe the last hit of the combo (the energy attack) could vaporise the model, and you could get twice the PL you would get from a regular combo.

Best answers
yea that sounds good. lets see for everybodys it would be alot different. let me think of some finishers.

goku: does a combo knocks opponent back then does warp kamehameha.

trunks: does burning attack for a distraction followed by down slice then a sword combo finishing wit the flamethrower attack. so basically burning slash attack.

vegeta: does some sort of punch combo knocks opponent to the ground followed by a big bang attack.

piccolo: does a special combo then either its followed up by a special beam cannon or the homing scattershot he did to android 17

krillin: does a weak combo followed up by solar flare then a destructo disc

cell: some sort of combo followed up by a sbc or a kamehameha

gohan: gets furious and rage does a combo finshes them off wit a kamehameha

buu: does anrgy explosion the absorbs opponent by turning them into some type of candy

android 18 and 17: do their shadow attack thing where one is behind the other then do a fierce combo followed up by the ki attack they did to gohan from the history of trunks where they shot thousands of ki balls whiles hes on the ground and killed him.

tien: a combo then a shot from his dodon ray followed up by 3 tribeams

ginyu: does a combo followed up by his dance then guldo does time freeze while jeice and burter do their crusher ball things.

and i think thats eveyone i could find any different ones for cell and gohan since kamehameha is both of their finishing moves. and we all kno goku always uses kamehameha unless u wanna give him dragonfist instead. but C&C?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problems are only that there is no Jeice planned only Recom -_-

And Gohan only gets the kame after he transforms sounds interesting though

Best answers
WHAT!!!!!!! omg u finally agree wit somthin. WOW!!!!. LOL

ok anyway since its no jeice lets say ginyu does a combo followed by guldo doing time freeze followed by the recoome boom. hows that sound?

and lets see for gohan how about he does masenko wen untransed and kamehameha wen transed. same goes fro vegeta. galit gun wen untransed and big bang wen transed.

piccolo already has sbc
cell already has kamehameha
trunks already starts wit burning attack
krillin starts wit destructo disc
and buu starts with absorbtion

so that fixes everyone. oh and tien i think starts wit tri beam

Best answers
this idea is pretty good but its too little too late. advanced melee is supposed to change and i doubt it will relate to this. but there is a small chance :)

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
WHAT!!!!!!! omg u finally agree wit somthin. WOW!!!!. LOL

ok anyway since its no jeice lets say ginyu does a combo followed by guldo doing time freeze followed by the recoome boom. hows that sound?

and lets see for gohan how about he does masenko wen untransed and kamehameha wen transed. same goes fro vegeta. galit gun wen untransed and big bang wen transed.

piccolo already has sbc
cell already has kamehameha
trunks already starts wit burning attack
krillin starts wit destructo disc
and buu starts with absorbtion

so that fixes everyone. oh and tien i think starts wit tri beam
can't u just have gohan momentarily go in a trance and power up so far into ssj that he nearly gets ssj2 (if he doesn't have it already) and do a kamehameha?? i mean that's eye candy to the max!!!

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
goku: does a combo knocks opponent back then does warp kamehameha.

trunks: does burning attack for a distraction followed by down slice then a sword combo finishing wit the flamethrower attack. so basically burning slash attack.

vegeta: does some sort of punch combo knocks opponent to the ground followed by a big bang attack.

piccolo: does a special combo then either its followed up by a special beam cannon or the homing scattershot he did to android 17

krillin: does a weak combo followed up by solar flare then a destructo disc

cell: some sort of combo followed up by a sbc or a kamehameha

gohan: gets furious and rage does a combo finshes them off wit a kamehameha

buu: does anrgy explosion the absorbs opponent by turning them into some type of candy

android 18 and 17: do their shadow attack thing where one is behind the other then do a fierce combo followed up by the ki attack they did to gohan from the history of trunks where they shot thousands of ki balls whiles hes on the ground and killed him.

tien: a combo then a shot from his dodon ray followed up by 3 tribeams

ginyu: does a combo followed up by his dance then guldo does time freeze while jeice and burter do their crusher ball things.

and i think thats eveyone i could find any different ones for cell and gohan since kamehameha is both of their finishing moves. and we all kno goku always uses kamehameha unless u wanna give him dragonfist instead. but C&C?
great idea. that's just what i say

Best answers
i think its a very unlikely chance that they will do this but this is a very good idea, i love the concept

Best answers
Right now, esf 1.2 has 2 hidden combo, that is what I know. If this super combo and any new combos is gonna get added. I suggest that the combos will not be a "SECRET". Instead, let the whole community know about the direction buttons to input inorder to perform these combos. There just have to be something else new to the adv melee. Right now adv melee is kinda boring.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adv melee is very boring and with the throw in there its even worse. I really really want them to get rid of the throw or at least make it fair.

Best answers
Yeah, the throw is unfair. Even a newly joined gohan can throw a buu who has been playing for more than 30 minutes.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaah this is like my bonecrusing attack or a litel bit smaller then my bonecrusing attack but like the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom