Adv. Melee + Teleport around!!!

Best answers
I thought about beein able to teleport in adv. melee! It would make it much faster! So here my idea:

Right now you have to press right or left mouse button and an arrow to strike or do a combo in adv. melee. My idea is that you press the left or right mouse button and TELEPORT! The thing is, your opponent have also to press the TELEPORT button to teleport too and block your strike.
That means when you make any combo and then a Teleport strike, you will be teleported into another direction (you are still in adv. melee) and if your oponent press also Teleport to block it, he will teleport too to the same directions and the adv. melee fight can continue. But if he press the wrong button and he don´t stop your teleport strike, you will get teleported away from him and then you will give him from the position you teleport a big strike (for example you teleport behind him and strike him from behind). As much you hold the teleport button as much away you will get teleported, and if the oponent isn´t able to press also teleport to "block it and teleport too to the same direction and continue adv. melee" you will hit him as much harder. So holding the teleport button long and if opponent isn´t able to press also teleport, he would get a big punch or kick and would be kicked awas--> adv. melee ends!

EXAMPLE 1:

Striking player:
(punch) short left(punch), short right(punch), long up(punch), short left+teleport(punch), short back (kick).

Blocking player:
left, right, up, left+teleport, back.

----> the blocking player blocks the first 3 attacks, he also left teleports with you in the same direction and blocks your punch and in the end he blocks your last kick. (BUT you are now in another direction, because you teleported there)

EXAMPLE 2:

Striking player:
(punch) short left(punch), short right(punch), long up(punch), short left+teleport(punch), short back (kick).

Blocking player:
left, right, up, left+teleport, "up".

----> NOW: the blocking player blocks again the first 3 attacks and he also left teleports with you in the same direction again amd blocks your punch, BUT he don´t blocks your last kick and get hitted.

EXAMPLE 3:

Striking player:

Blocking player:
left, right, up, "left", "up".

----> and NOW: the blocking player again blocks the first 3 attacks BUT he don´t block the teleport (so he don´t teleport in the same direction the oponent teleport). The opponent now teleport into a left short distanced direction. Because he will do a "punch" he will strike you with a normal punch, IF he would have used a "kick" instead, you would be kicked.
--> HOW you will be punched or kicked: The striking player is now in another direction and he will automatically fly with a very fast speed to the oponent and "punch" him! The blocking player will be punched far away and adv. melee is over!!! That means it doesn´t matter if he can´t block the other attacks after the last teleport-punch, because he will get punched away. (same for teleport-kick)

BUT NOW THE MORE FUNNY THINGS!!!:

Striking player:
short left+teleport(punch), short right+teleport(kick), short left(kick), short back+teleport(kick)

blocking player:
all wrong!!!

----> The striking player teleports into a left short distanced direction and then he flys very fast to the opponent and hits him with a punch. THEN he teleports again, but now into a right short distanced direction and hit him again (with a kick by flying very fast at him). But now, after the punch, he also kick him, because the blocking player didn´t block it. and at last, the striking player teleports to a left short distanced direction and kicked the opponent away -> adv. melee ends----> THAT MEANS!!!!---> only the LAST teleport-hit make adv. melee end!!!! I mean: No matter how many teleport-hits you do, the last of them will end adv. melee! So if you would have been the striking player and have pressed after the "short back+teleport(kick)" another 2 kicks, they won´t have been made anymore, BUT if you would have do 2 other kicks and A teleport-hit (kick or punch) the 2 other kicks would also hit the opponent (if he don´t block them) and the last teleport would also be made and THEN adv. melee would end if he don´t block it!!!! So, if the blocking player blocks the last made teleport-hit from the striking player, adv. melee continues normally too!!!!
BTW, that would look soooo cool, if you teleport around the opponent and strike him!

I really think that´s a good idea, because in dragonball z you also see people teleporting around, if they make a close distance fight and continue fighting in other directions.
And this would make adv. melee much more interesting in my opinion. And also faster, because of the all teleporting around^^.

IT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN THIS IN ENGLISH BECAUSE MY ENGLISH SSSSUUUUCCKKKKSSSS!!!!!
But i still hope you understand it =).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. This is actually a great idea. I remeber doing things like this in Dragonball Z Sagas. Not only would it provide great eye andy, but add more strategy with teleport attacks. I would love to see this implemented :yes:
-----------------------------------------------
But, if it had a few dditions, Teleport should only knock the person back only if he doesn't use 2 or more in a row. This may or may not be too complicated, but if someone use 2 teleport hard kicks on a player and this miss both, the attacking player woul kick them away, teleport in front of them, and hit them back. But, 'double' teleports cost ki, and the more you string together, the more it cost.

Best answers
pretty neat idea actually. but i thing it's been suggested pretty many times ;p

maybe smthng like this? http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/450/greenarrows2ed.jpg

there u see that player icon, it would be mentioned as the that's the way of teleporting, that was the only icon i would get in mind but XD it looks stupid doesn't it? ;D but i thing that way it can be explained easier ehh? :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
But, 'double' teleports cost ki, and the more you string together, the more it cost.
It doesn't have to cost ki, maybe stamina and a little bit of ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea reminds me of my most favourite dbz ep of all , goku vs cell (from dbz 3.19). It generaly had a mic of all/most dbz fighting genre which is why i have used it for reference images below as to what i can understand from what kreshi is suggesting

here as you can see goku has teleported behind cell in a bid to hit him (first a miss then a block if you watch the scene that i have taken a screen shot from)

as we can see though in this pic cell envaded the teleport melee attacks that goku was tryying to pull off and hit goku

as we can see from the pics above goku and cell have been haing a teleport style close up melee battle

well pictures say a thousand words as to what you can probably gues what i am thinknig (and don't get this mixed up with basic/1.1 melee , as some users may think it's like that in the pics but it isn't when you look into it in so much detail). I really wouldn't mind having an idea like this , it's something unique that would also give the game a nice twist.

just one more pic

as we can see here cell and goku are in a head on/grapple in this image. I would maybe suggest after a while and if both players were in equal skill or matched up in this sough of a fight for a while then at some point that they will end up in a head on (Head ons would happen more then too , and I wouldn't mind that ^^ , would also do this so the player is not stuck in this sought of a fight forever).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.3 will have a total redoo of the animations. Besides this was suggested lots of times be4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom