Adult Swim

Best answers
i like cowboy beebop i think i spelled it right, anyways i like it becuase they are bada$$ and the chick in it is hot;D
o and cool sig

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus was talking about Sunday nights which is strictly comedy, but Monday-Thursday night is Futurama, Home movies, Lupin the 3rd, inuyasha, yu yu hakusho, and cowboy bebop.

On Sunday nights I liked Space Ghost:C2C best. But they took it off...:\

Other than that. I watch all of Adult Swim Sunday through Thursday. It is all very good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tommarow they get hack sign or something like that i forget the name

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like aqua teen hunger force and sealab 2021 and i think some of the episodes of harvey birdman attorney at law have been funny...

Best answers
For sunday, its Aqua teens, :yes: great show!
M-T Its a HUGE tie between Lupin and YYH. I have always loved the crazy stuff that happens in lupin, but Kurama is the best character in all anime IMO, so its a tie!

Best answers
I love space ghost...but hes gone to the void of axedness...other than that havery birdman

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like Brak!
But My favorite is Harvey Birdman because of Peanut

Best answers
i like Sea Lab 2021 its so halarious, and Home Movies or on channel 17 like some show or something called like i dunno..lol but i laughed so hard when this kid said whats the capitasl of thailand? and hes like bang**** or whatever and he hit the dude in the nuts, hes like you fell right into that one.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea Sealab is funny

"Hello ladies, Stormy Waters here, but who, is Stormy Waters?"
***static***
"HEY! Hesh wants some sex!"

thats my favorite quote from sealab lol

Best answers
Sealab is pretty good(Even tho it can be detrimental to ur health lol:fight: ) but my fav is prolly CBB

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a bit off topic, but I heard somewhere that they were taking Inuyasha and Cowboy Beebop off Adult Swing. I haven't had cartoon network for a couple of years so I've been forced to rely on friends for my anime fix. Unfortunately I have been Spaceghost deprived... at least I have my tech TV up here :S

As far as Sundays through Thursdays are concerned, you guys should really try to see as much of that in its original subtitled formats before you get through them. You'll notice some big differences in the language and the content.

Best answers
They will probobly get rid of Inu and Bebop and throw somemore Gundam on there, god knows we need more Gundam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I been tuning in on saturday nights... normally that's when they've shown all the anime at once (inuyasha, bebop, gundams, yu yu hakusho) but for the past two weeks it's just been zoids followed by G.I Joe. WTF what did they do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom