Adult Swim hosts FMA!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YES! THANK GOD! THANK GOD! at least we get to keep the ****ing gore!

Adult Swim Announcement Boards said:
Fullmetal Alchemist

Adding to a month of anime premieres, Adult Swim will debut Fullmetal Alchemist in its Saturday Action block on Saturday, October 23. (Please note the date could change.)

Widely acclaimed and very popular in Japan, Fullmetal Alchemist is the story of two brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, who live in a world where Alchemy can be used to transmute objects from one thing to another. Though prodigies of the art, they quickly learn the limits of their power when they attempt to resurrect their mother, costing Edward an arm and a leg and taking the entire body of the younger brother Al, who Ed is only able to save by binding his soul to an antique suit of armor. Now, outfitted with new metal limbs, Ed sets out with his brother on a quest to find the Philosopher's Stone, the only thing that can return their bodies to their original forms. An intense story tempered by lightheartedness, Fullmetal Alchemist manages to be comedic one minute and poignant the next.

Trailers for the series can be found at Funimation’s www.FullMetalAlchemist.com.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Keep the gore, get the ****ty English Dub... still doesn't work out for me :\

Best answers
Plot seems interesting. But kind of like the "find something and you win" story.

Best answers
well im still not gonna fund the stupid american butchers . . erm i mean anime distro

they just dont work out for me,especially funi . . . but this isnt the time or place to talk about that

what i really would like to talk about is the lisencing of the FMA game that however i will play, and if we only get dub voice over, i will enjoy it still, but with the TV mute

Best answers
Philosopher's Stone... Uuhm.. Sorcerers Stone o_O

Anyway, dark. you have no ****ing idea what your talking about. FMA is by far. the.best.anime.ever. In my opinion. Lil spoiler, the fansub is on 32 right now and they didnt find the sorcerers stone. When the anime spans to 52 eps =x so, no its not a "find something and win" story.

But i totally agree with dp. ****ty FUNi dubs >_< SO glad sonchou excists \o/

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually it was only translated to the sorcerer's stone in the first ep by AKeep, the rest of the eps they called it the philosophers stone.

Best answers
Bahahahahahaha, oh that summons FUNi up in a nutshell lmao. GG pred xD

Best answers
That sums up about EVERY goddamn company that rapes anime.

Just as long as they keep their grubby paws off Naruto.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, at least now we only have to deal with ONE bad thing.

Best answers
pfft, naruto is closer to DBZ then FMA. And i'm really suprised that naruto isnt licanced yet o_O but it'll come. there are enough narutards in america so the demand is there.

as for FMA, i'm still getting it :fight: and i'm seeing it till teh end in teh fansub for teh free

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom