Adult SSJGohan[blue suit]

Best answers
**text editted**

sorry, recruiting in any way, shape, or form is not allowed on these forums

/nuttz

Best answers
^rofl at this guy

wow, this has to be the most accurate adult gohan I've seen, but I would like to see a wireframe image.

Best answers
haha the butt crack

its looking good man, I'm not to crazy bout cell shade models, or skins, but from a DBZ stand point, its looking pretty acurate

Best answers
Kool, Can u be a 3d modeller for my massively multiplayer online action(a bit of rpg) game please? i need models like that in my game. my email is ***[email protected]***] add me or email me please. ill give you more details on msn.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats 3 times breaking the rules in a mere 5 posts,

next time we catch you doing it you WILl be warned, and potentially directly banned, (seeing as how youve done it 3 times (that i know of) already.

recruiting for any mod/game is not permitted on these forums.

Best answers
Havnt post for some time i dont have so much time to model now.

I thought that this model is no use for me so i can give it to some mod.

iam a bit lazy to finish it. So if any mod wants this Gohan model i can give it.But it needs allot of work. The mod should be cellshade becouse lets say in esf it will look really bad with this cartooninsh skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tpwithin mod would like it?
link removed.
this isnt advertising is it?

Best answers
The mouth and nose seem a bit off to me, especially the mouth. I'm not a huge fan of cellshading either but it looks pretty good from a DBZ perspective. The ears could also do with a bit more work, I cant really see but they dont look right in terms of actual positioning of the parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom