★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This just a quick concept that you might like to see i didnt spend much time on it, maybe 20 mins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, the face could use some work(doesnt look right) and hes to tall......other then hat..its ok.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too tall? trunks and goten fused is tall, goten is as tall as goku, and trunks is a little shorter.... but yeah i understand what u say about the face

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I like, but the legs look really long, but I guess the way the upper body is, the lower abdomen is tucked into the pants too?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you think this might be giving something away David? Nice work, there are some small parts that could be worked on, but it's nothing big. Keep it up. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thaught u ment the young gotenks(buu sega),therefor he is way to tall, but if your talking about someone after that, then its ok.

Best answers
He needs to gain some weigth, he seems skinny.

Best answers
I think your drawing is remarkable! my only crit would be that he has no ass (or hipbones it seems like). However, seeing as how you wipped it up in 20 minutes. It still is an excellent drawing! very nice (light years better than I can do!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good but needs some changes

wel it looks really cool but i think u should make him a bit uuhhhhhh fatter (no i dont mean fat gotenks :p but he could be a bit fatter, now he looks more like skinny buu :p)
and also like now he looks to childish just if he is only grown give him a "older" looking face

*EDIT*

ow and make his legs shorter and his upper body a bit longer, or he is the tallest man in the world :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the proportions arent good, i didnt spend enough time on it, Im workin on how to make him look older......

Best answers
Its drawn well, but he looks like chibi-goten torso and up but with adult legs

adult gohan dosnt really look much like chibi gohan

Best answers
Maybe give him a new set of clothes, I mean Everyone else did in DBGT, why not DBNG?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz those are fusion clothes, when 2 people fuse by dancing they aquire those clothes.............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!!! nice :p add wrinkles to him... make him an old man >.<
The legs.... thats all :p but you already said that you didnt spend time on proportions... so nvm

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont get what u all mean about the legs..... u do realise that the bottom of the groin is level with his hand? its just a crease above it..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom