Adobe Photoshop CS2 HELP

Best answers
I just downloaded this and i dunno how to make Sigs and all that, can someone give me a tutorial, i am new to all this making Pics thanks, Also how do i get in the CRAZY texts ?

Best answers
You just DOWNLOADED it??
There's plent of tutorials out there man. Seriously. Go to google and type:
Photoshop tutorials. You'll be surprised how many tuts will come up.

-Guzzie

Best answers
You better off just playing around with it until you understand what are layers, filters, brushes and things like that. When you finally know what they are, then you can start looking at tutorials.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, layer: imagine that U have almost invisible papers that U R puting one on another. So, when U draw up one several layers and put them one on the other U get the cool BG. To make a new layer go to Layer>New Layer. In the right-bottom corner in Photoshop U can see all the layers U have on Ure pic. So, there U can move them, change their opacity, colour fill, etc. Some good effetcts could be found in Filter menu, and Image>Adjustmens. In that tut, that guy made about 13 layers. IMO, more layers=better BG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Layers are so inherently basic to photoshop that its not worth explaining them to you.

Youl want to make a new layer everytime you do something differant, so you can always go back and change it if you dont like it, or you can add effects to whatever is only on that layer, without screwing up the entire project.

www.good-tutorials.com
www.dafont.com

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you first need to learn how to use photoshop before learning about making sigs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it that hard to Google these days?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen to what Zero said. And before even beginning with tutorials, just mess around and get to know the tools.

Best answers
OK i have learnt the basics, but now i wanna know one thing, how do i add another person into a picture

Example: Vegetto is on picture one
I want to add Gogeta into the picture
Add Some Effects
How do i do that ?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i have learnt the basics, but now i wanna know one thing, how do i add another person into a picture

Example: Vegetto is on picture one
I want to add Gogeta into the picture
Add Some Effects
How do i do that ?
You can either find a render (I use http://www.planetrenders.net/) or you can find a picture to cut out Gogeta from.

I recommend going for the former since cutting out something from a picture requires a lot of patience and a steady hand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can either find a render (I use http://www.planetrenders.net/) or you can find a picture to cut out Gogeta from.

I recommend going for the former since cutting out something from a picture requires a lot of patience and a steady hand.
.....that reminds me when I tried to make a render out of an Orochimaru wallpaper. By the time i was done my hand was shaking, my eyes hurt as if they were bleeding and my breathing was disrupted. Really required LOTS of concentration and patience to do that. Just get a Gogeta render and stick it on there, it probably doesn't have a background, and even if it does you can remove it with the magic wand tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom