Admins, New Vote, FastDL & New Maps on the HL2Files Servers.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For those who play on the HL2Files ESF Game Servers, I've recently changed / added and modified things which I hope makes things more interesting for you guys to play on the servers more.

Check below for the things I recently have done for both HL2Files Game Servers.

1), I fixed the admins on both servers. Those who were previous admin, or their admin never worked on the first server, this problem has been resolved.

2), I recently added the Deagles' Map Management plugin on both servers. Some of you may already have noticed the new voting and nomination system. This makes voting a lot easier, because you can now nominate by saying "nominate mapname" or just say the mapname alone in the chat. (I also added the rosat map in the block list, so it cannot be vote or nominated for, should make a lot of people happy)

3), I added about 160mb of new maps on the server, It's only about 10 new maps, so don't think It's tons of new maps. Some of you may think: "OMG Please no! No new maps!! Those takes ages to download from the server!" My answer is quite simple on that one, it does not take long to download anymore! You want to know why? Read Below:

I just added FastDL link on both servers today, which basically means that all files that you don't have and that you need to play on the server (A map for example) will not be downloaded anymore from the server directly. But from another download link, which means the times takes to download the files you need to play on the servers has been decreased dramatically much depending on your Internet speed.

For those who are curious which maps exactly got added, here is the list:
ape_city
esf_creek
esf_creek_night
esf_frost
esf_gero_lab
esf_gokuhouse
esf_moon
esf_nowhere
esf_t_cityv2
esf_volcano
esf_zsword
All these maps has also been added in the vote list, so you can nominate for them and or choose them in the vote list when it appears at the last minutes. If you know maps that should be installed, please post here the link and or Private Message me the link to the map so I can add it on the server.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, fast DL is always a good option on any serious server.

Best answers
You might want to point out some minor problems with the maps

esf_zsword. You have to adjust the Bit in order to play that map or it'll just lead you back to the desktop.

And I think esf_t_cityv2 needs a wad. Make sure the server lets your people upload that.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Ahh Hi FF|Thindgot! Welcome to the Earth's Special Forces Forums :D I see that your new here. I also noticed that your must be a friend of Skyrider :)

You seem to be a very important person looking at the things you do. Anyways, welcome and have a warm stay here.

Anyways, maybe a bit of suggestions for your server. Add AMX :D There's nothing better than some good AMX and your plugins. There are some great plugins out there!! Be sure to check them out :)

-GuZzie

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
o_O, why should I add AMX when I have AMXX for my server? The server already uses the plugins it needs.

Best answers
Ahh Hi FF|Thindgot! Welcome to the Earth's Special Forces Forums :D I see that your new here. I also noticed that your must be a friend of Skyrider :)

You seem to be a very important person looking at the things you do. Anyways, welcome and have a warm stay here.

Anyways, maybe a bit of suggestions for your server. Add AMX :D There's nothing better than some good AMX and your plugins. There are some great plugins out there!! Be sure to check them out :)

-GuZzie
Thanks for the warm welcome :D

A little thing I noticed...Thindgot, hehe. Ye, I am a friend of Skyrider, but Im not that important on FileFront :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oops sorry, I was just suggestiing. What's your server called? I'll be sure to visit it :)

-GuZzie

lol don't you read?

FF|Skyrider said:
For those who play on the HL2Files ESF Game Servers, I've recently changed / added and modified things which I hope makes things more interesting for you guys to play on the servers more.
next time you should really read before you post :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
81.19.208.16:27015 <-- Server #1
81.19.208.21:27020 <-- Server #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom