Admin mod for esf

Best answers
i need admin mod for a public server im admining.
and i tried the link in the archive in the site, but its broken
so if someone can bring me a link to admin mod that will work in ESF.
coz i downloaded adminmod and installed and its diableing trunk's sword.
plz
help me!!!!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can download the latest version of Admin Mod from www.adminmod.org .

But if you want something supporting the new features of ESF 1.1, try this 1.1 compilation of Metamod: click here. Just replace the metamod.dll file from that link to your installation and your sword, etc. should start working.

And since this is more related to Admin mod and people are likely to ask more stuff about installation, etc... *moved* to Server Chat.

Best answers
I over looked your message and i saw "should start working" but it didnt :\ . I dont know why, but it didnt change anything. I still cant use the kame torpedo, Trunks' sword, nor Vegeta's rapid ki blast attack (keep forgetting the name) in my own server. Its really annoying. I can live without using the rapid ki blast attack or kami torpedos, but the fact that i can melee with Trunks is frustrating.
The only thing i can think of is to reinstall esf and I'd hate doing that. Do i have any other options?

Best answers
if you can't use trunks sword it means u got a working metamod .. then just replace metamod.dll (or metamod_i386.so if you're server in on linux) to your (existing .. heh :p) one (the links are on grOOvy's post), if you don't remember what file it is look at what does your "gamedll" points in liblist.gam

Best answers
...I said i got the working esf 1.1 metamod. BUT, for some reason it still didnt fix anthing. My "gamedll" points to
addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll
I dont know what i did wrong :\ ... but i'd like to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom