ADMIN MOd abusers

Best answers
ok i was just in a server and i was just fighting and talking about the admin mod and i was fighting rather well and then i asked the guy to kick me out cause i wanted to see if he can...long story...so instead he took over my hl and made it so i can't open console and was a jerk about it when i didn;t even do anything to him...

ps: his in the majin clan...
pss: if anyone knows how to fix this curse please help
psss:he called me a n00b too...lol...witch is funny because i've been playing esf since alpha 1 a few weeks after it came out so yeah i'm a n00b

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its his server, just leave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
ok i was just in a server and i was just fighting and talking about the admin mod and i was fighting rather well and then i asked the guy to kick me out cause i wanted to see if he can...long story...so instead he took over my hl and made it so i can't open console and was a jerk about it when i didn;t even do anything to him...

psss:he called me a n00b too...lol...witch is funny because i've been playing esf since alpha 1 a few weeks after it came out so yeah i'm a n00b
dont bull**** you stupid tard, you cannot "take over" someones hl with admin mod, you stupid stupid little boy, i repeat, stupid

Best answers
i'm dead serious i left the server and i still can't use console and i'm soo pissed it just says no in that *** hl voice

and he did sorta take it over my character moved on his own it kept going in circles making me dizzy

now i don't know if it was him but it happend after he kicked me out but i wanna kill him caus he is a jerk admin mod abuser

Best answers
Its not really possible for admins to do things like that, the worst they can do is rebind your keys or something like that, actually in cs i can do that without being admin but thats a different story...anyway you should be able to access console as long as you use cs or hl thru the .exe shortcut that has -console typed. Other than that all I can do is laugh, but im not going to be an ******* like Tepus.

Best answers
yeah he was pretty mean but i checked my shortcut and console is still in it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, go into your ESF folder, rightclick CONFIG.CFG, click PROPERTIES, check READ ONLY, click OK.

Then go into ESF, CONFIGURATION, Controls, and set keys for console.

Best answers
i did all that except for the part where toy said to go into controls and set the contol for console caus when i went in the there was no place to set controls for console...but thanks for the help anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo

See I told you Admin Mod is nothing but trouble ;(
Its just a stupid nerd program for people to have the power of
being *******s. I swear we should all just go over to admin mod
and tell them to ****ing mess around with UT2K3 or Quake3 or
what ever. I hate Admin Mod so much... That program needs to be
banned.

Best answers
or people should stop being a jerk and use it right i was gonna use it for fun and to regulate my servers and kick out the jerks but nnooo someone has to **** up my console so i can't use it...oh well he can burn in hell for all i care he's an admin abuser and should be banned from ever using it again....and get a vanrial disease

Best answers
there goes my worry free ownage :(. btw tepus dont be so mean *gets the cold water ready*

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
there goes my worry free ownage :(. btw tepus dont be so mean *gets the cold water ready*
worry free ownage??

Best answers
ya as in. me kicking there arse and laughing as they call me a hacker. now they can strike back :0

Best answers
There are gonna be lamers admins out there, i suggest you dont go to their servers.

Best answers
lol this is all tru thats the reason he did that to me cause i owned him...but now i gotta unistall everything just to fix it but one day he won't be using admin mod and i'll go in the sever approach him and kill him for wasting my time with his ignorant prank...that little anime picture of me in my sig and on the side under my name my full you but i will slit his throat and throw him under my pool cover!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and tep gets a nice big warning for flaming

dont flame its not nice

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
let me remember, there whas a file somewhere in half-life directory where all letter bindings are,, all keys you setted up,, move, attack, etc, you can open that file whit a notepad, and look for console, and change it to whatever you want on the keyboard! dont use the (`)(~) .. change it to P or something like that, but i cant remeber the file name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom