Addon for esf 1.1b

Best answers
Good day.

A friend of mine and I are planning to make a 2 day network session in the next few following weeks and want to play all esf version that are available (alphas, and all betas). Now I found out about the ECX and EVM addons for the 1.2b but didnt find any of these addons for the previous version. Since 1.1b is our favourite version of esf I wanted to ask if any of you could tell me if there is a version of EVM or ECX for the 1.1 still somewhere on the internet.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there were any modifications released for 1.1. Even if there were, I doubt you'll be able to find any considering most of what was made for 1.1 is long gone (custom models, sounds, maps, etcetera).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember playing EVM for 1.0-1.1 when it first came out. I'll find you a link

Best answers
That would be awesome! We're in high spirit to let the good ol days life up again :cool: I also remembered that there was something like that for 1.0 - 1.1b but never tried it back then...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do a search for, i believe it was, EEA.

it was an addon for ESF that came with all the models for transformations and all the sprites you'll need. t'was far superior than EVM ever was, in my opinion.

Best answers
Yeah, thats exactlly what I mean! Thanks man! Unfortunately all the download links on their site arent working anymore and I did not find any other links via google yet. If someone from the old team (like grOOvy) or here in the forum would be so kind tp upload it I would be very grateful.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom