Additional Technical Help!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. First of all, my internet explorer doesnt work. I tried reinstalling it, but it didnt work. Its practicly uninstalled.

Now, moving on. ALL the time "every couple minutes usually" i get a "pop up."

I used the term "pop up" because nothign coems up. It just disrupts what ever I am doing and brings me to the desktop.

When i alt tab, it shows the internet explorer icon, but nothing comes up.

I dont know how to fix it and tis damn aggrivating, I've tried using spyware removers and all that stuff just guessing but i dont know.

I will even alt+ctrl+del and go to processes and end internet explorer, and i will still get the 'pop ups'

help me please... I begz of j00h!

Best answers
why dont u try usin ctrl alt del and close internet explorer from the task manager then click it again and see wut happens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isnt even on the application list.
I'll click over to processes and close ieexporer and it still happens.

Best answers
Try doing this:
1.Close ieexporer
2.uninstall internet explorer
3.Turn on a pop-up blocker
4.And finally, use a new browser like Mozilla Firefox :)
If that doesn't work, then I dont know what will :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wth. i'm using firefox. i have multiple pop up blockers.

Best answers
if thats happening either u deleted a necessary file or its corupted by a virus. same thing happened to me and i had to completely reformat my whole computer. if its in the processes part of the taskmanager close that and restart if it still messes up im afraid u might have to reformat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not here to say what you should do, but if it was my computer pulling that stuff on me, I'd format his arse and reinstall everything, see how it likes that. I don't need a computer talking back to me. They do what I want them to, not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom