adding Goten and kid Trunks

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the serius Goten and Kid trunks where allwase togheter so they culd be add as Goten buddy kid trunks they r special because they know SSJ but noting else (NO FUSION) so baisicly i say just add Goten and Kid Trunks ass buddy so we will have more caracter in the game to chose from maybe there will be some theath will play whith them (i play whit all players) and i don't know how many time's has this been sugested

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested more than enough times. Your suggestion makes sense, and unfortunately there's not much to say. It's a good idea, but who knows, maybe they'll implement it.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
would be sort of unbalanced, trunks and goten only really have one 1 move for the orginal dbz, you cant put something in esf from boudakai, boudakai moves are fake

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
*cough* operation tien *cough*

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*tein should be in 1.3, he has plenty of moves *cough*

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone decided to change out one of the existing characters and their buddies and replace them with Trunks and Goten, that would be easy enough.
If I'm understanding the system correctly, you could even institute some sort of fusion system. It would only be cosmetic though in that you could perform the fusion animation when you hit the transform key, (instead of normal ssj powerup), but the power level and speed of the characters would still be the same as they are normally.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The more Character the more fun it will be :) I dont understand if this it will be the final version they should put MANY CHARACTER not 10-11 :|

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Its been suggested before and accepted. The conditions being that tien is completed... then you could start operation gotenks, using goten and trunks as a buddy base form, but being weak and have fusion.

Best answers
Why is there no Yamcha ?!?!!? I mean if Tien and Krillin can get their chances, why not Yamcha? He's got plenty of moves... Or is Sokidan too hard to make?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
so baisicly i say just add Goten and Kid Trunks ass buddy
LMFAO!!! You have NO idea how that little typo made me laugh!

Well, it'd certainly be cool, and I'm sure the esf-mods like EVM will probably do it after 1.3 is released, but for the official ESF I don't think its for their standards.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
*cough*tein should be in 1.3, he has plenty of moves *cough*
Aperantly you didnt understand Ready.

When Operation Tien is finished. The comunity can start operation Gotenks.

And the idea of Gotanks was that you start off as Trunks and Goten Buddy system and than transform to Gotenks. (atleast thats ho i got it) As Gotenks you have his own transformations but thats actualy stages 2 and on ^^

Best answers
John_Volkov said:
baisicly i say just add Goten and Kid Trunks ass buddy
J-Dude said:
LMFAO!!! You have NO idea how that little typo made me laugh!

Well, it'd certainly be cool, and I'm sure the esf-mods like EVM will probably do it after 1.3 is released, but for the official ESF I don't think its for their standards.

haha, I had a good laught with that typo also ^^ thats kinda of the only reason i'm checking this tread.. just to laught at that xDD wheheh

well neweys, I dont support Gotenks that much :/ So no.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well you like my tipying this is good ,i'v got some admire for my writing if you realy want to learn to type like i i can get you freelesons
Plss close thered

Best answers
Jiraiya-sama said:
Why is there no Yamcha ?!?!!? I mean if Tien and Krillin can get their chances, why not Yamcha? He's got plenty of moves... Or is Sokidan too hard to make?
I see what jiramiya means. You do know how there are going to be buddy transformations right well wouldn;t it be really funny if Yamcha got Puar as a buddy. *puar gets blastd by Kamehamaeha in game. That would be hilarious!

Best answers
Well i think the addition of goten and trunks buddy system would be a good idea. ive been tryna learn how to animate jus to get tien and gotenks ingame. Having both of them in as well would give alot more variety of characters to pick which is really imo wut 1.2 is lacking seeing as mostly everyone picks goku all the time.

Validated Steam Engine
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
@Basslover722: Uhhh....right.....because Puar has got plenty of moves....oh wait....nope... Puar has none.

Gotenks....well....doesn't bother me either way but I guess the more the merrier. I'd rather have Vegito in (not as buddy fusion though).

Best answers
Cap J said:
@Basslover722: Uhhh....right.....because Puar has got plenty of moves....oh wait....nope... Puar has none.

Gotenks....well....doesn't bother me either way but I guess the more the merrier. I'd rather have Vegito in (not as buddy fusion though).
Uhh well i was trying to make a joke that it would not be happening really. So yeah what Gogeta what if he made it into here it would be tight to have him but really i like the idea of gotenks what would be cool is if you selected him and then it's just the two of them and you don't immediatily change. Ohh yes and if you wanted to fuse the little fighting arrows showed up and you had to get them right or else it doesn't work. Cause if they could just automattically change then people would be spamming alot in a way.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Only problem with fusion is, who takes control...? You're not honestly going to tell me you'd have one player in charge of the legs and one in charge of the arms are ya'? That's the only problem, unless you were to make it turn based. And after a set # of turns, you seperate. In the meantime Gotenks gets a massive power boost (like he's another transformation, I dunno)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Only problem with fusion is, who takes control...? You're not honestly going to tell me you'd have one player in charge of the legs and one in charge of the arms are ya'? That's the only problem, unless you were to make it turn based. And after a set # of turns, you seperate. In the meantime Gotenks gets a massive power boost (like he's another transformation, I dunno)
If i remember correctly. It isnt actual fusion. Its planned as a transformation.

You start as Goten and Trunks buddy system and transform into Gotenks. Atleast thats how i got it. Just search the suggestions forum its in here somewhere.

Besides Tien has to be finished first befor Gotenks even has a chance.

Best answers
Grega said:
If i remember correctly. It isnt actual fusion. Its planned as a transformation.

You start as Goten and Trunks buddy system and transform into Gotenks. Atleast thats how i got it. Just search the suggestions forum its in here somewhere.

Besides Tien has to be finished first befor Gotenks even has a chance.
Wow exactly grega thats what i was trying to say. BUt anyways J-dude your the only one controling trunks and goten it's whats new for 1.3 It's called buddy system there is thread somewhere that talks all about whats going to in 1.3 If only i had the link for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom