Adding Chaiotzu with Tien

Best answers
Not sure if this has been mentioned, well couldn't see it while reading through the thread

because Tien never transforms in the series just give him more attacks and of course higher PL and Speed and the Choutzue will appear and he will get his multi form attack aswell, but if he tries to do a Beam attack while in Multi Form it will be the same strength as Gokus Kamehameha when all the beams hit the target and the melee idiot is ok aswell 5 v 1 hehe but when you hit one of the Tiens he falls to the floor or falls and when this happens the other Tiens are froozen for a few seconds until the Tien that was attacked has got back to normal.. If you guys now what i mean

Best answers
thats probably the best reply alll day :talk: :talk: :talk:

Best answers
I would rather see just Tien by himself as he seems to have the most potential to become a character. He wouldn't need to have an awesome PL I think he would just be really fun to play, as most of his attacks and techniques are quite original.

Best answers
Yeah, again, I would like Tien to just be by himself. If they're going to put Chioatzu in with him though, I like my idea the best :D

Best answers
Wow, my old thread is still coming back after so long.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>.< People STOP voting on dead threads, nobody can tell you voted and it just pushes the dead thread back up to the top.

Best answers
i dont really like the idea of having the little guy as an attack.
it just seems wrong to do him like that
but for tiens trans maybe he could grow more arms... like he did in db

Best answers
No No No No No
who will play chiazo ?????????
put tien and in 1.3 put chiazo

Best answers
I think Tien is more of a stand alone guy personally and has enough moves to be indepent.
I think his moves should be something like this.

Melee
generic beam
Ki Blast
Tribeam
dodon
multi-form
solar flare

Tribeam would work like a sniper rifle. Right click to bring up the zoom feature. when u left click an exslposion would appear where u were pointing. This would not be an instant death attack, more like an eye laser/ finger laser.

I do know that he had the ability to learn an attack with his third eye but I think that may be hard to code.

I think Tien should have multi-form. it could word one of 2 ways.

1) U deploy multi-form like a moble sentry turret and u tell it to attatck kinda the way a sentry turret works in TFC.

-OR-

2) The multi -form would kinda work like the options in Gradius. The multi forms would follow o around and fire when u fire fly when u fly and walk when u walk.

Either option would have a fall back though when u summon one a precent of your ki level drops per multi-form a max of 3 forms could be summoned.(ex tien=1/4 each form= 1/4 of your combined power)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so u are saing that the character would be tien and chaiotyu would be a bot that enters whit the caracter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom