Adding another use for beams

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK beams got no style at the moment, they are definitely aren't finishing moves!!

The problem is people recover too fast from hitting the ground which makes the attacker no time to finish there ass with some kamehameha.

So what im saying is(since this is an important feature) that if someone basic melee someone a lot like 5-7 hits in a short time distance (doesn't have to be in a row, the opponent can recover a few times and hit the attacker once) and the opponent has his 150-200 last hp and the LAST hit lands the opponent on the ground then he should be in knockout with a timer of 8 seconds, giving the opponent time to finish him stylish.

Currently this is only possible with generic beam, and I don't think generic beam is stylish.

And yes pros will have advantage blah blah, well that is another reason for the noobs to get better, slowly they will catch up, as well 1.3 has a bit of new gameplay leaving the noobs in a level close to the pros (relatively) so this is a good time to add such a feature!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you hit your oponent to the ground and he does not have KI to recover you will have enough time to cast a low intensity kamehamecha, i made this some times you just have to be really quick.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm talking about knockout, and he still moves, his not paralyzed on the ground

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I.. Hate.. Knockouts... very.. annoying...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not every time, only when you are bad enough to get one. its probably gonna be 1 knockout POSSIBLE in a fight

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Have you ever played DB: Source or DMZ? They had knockouts, and damn. It annoyed the hell out of me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Source no, dmz yes. but DMZ was like all the time, im talking about 1 in a fight and only when your noob enough to get one. Look at the first post

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i don't like knockouts either...
the fact here is if you let your enemy run out of energy somehow then you will be able to finish him since he can't recover without energy... try to practise this :p
i remember getting killed alot by this technique :)
don't remember the name of who owned me alot on a server but he always used cell.
because he is was the fastest he said :)

Best answers
i think that it could be better that in melee add a finishing move at the end of a killing combo, like in budokai [],[],[],[],O (square 4 times and circle in PS2), but dont make them easy.
For example, goku should have kaioken x20 kamehameha (the one against frieza), and frieza can have the atack that block you in a energy ball and then shots you, and cell can absorb your life, vegeta can do the super explosion, gohan can do father-son kamehameha, piccolo the attack he does when he defend gohan from saibaman, is in tenkaichi 3 as piccolo start secondary blast, and i cant remember more...

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
You know what a level gap it needs to reach such a thing?

Its like a Pro vs normal or a noob

Its too uncommon

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if my and davids idea for knockback/roll recovery using stamina gets in the down time can be extended ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggested at one time that there be a second option to using big beams. one which would charge only for the "kamehameha" scream and then let fly. but it would only be about as strong as a generic beam, maybe just slightly stronger.

it doesnt really serve much purpose, but it'll involve bigger beams in fights. and it cant really hurt anything. i say, just give the big beams a second mouse function. it may even heighten the feel of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom