✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about adding a 12 charater in esf to be balance in teams 6 on 6
I think that the team suld take this in consideration

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which character, what would make him significantly different in play style from the other 11 characters, and would the answer to either of those question be enough to justify the additional work required to put him in-game? (i.e. gameplay balancing, modelling, texturing, animating, coding attacks).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Raditz doesn't have any legitimate moves, and he doesn't have a transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I guess he could have buddy Nappa, but no. Anyway, to answer your question John, there is probably gonna be an extra character, Tien. I don't think the community will finish Gotenks though.

Best answers
how can you have a fusion between goten and trunks if goten doesnt exist?
i think you should do goten, and then in his teens, so you might add a teen gotenks, because a teen trunks and kid goten fusion wouldn't work, i think.

Best answers
how can you have a fusion between goten and trunks if goten doesnt exist?
i think you should do goten, and then in his teens, so you might add a teen gotenks, because a teen trunks and kid goten fusion wouldn't work, i think.
what ar u talking about?

Best answers
someone suggested Gotenks, but then we would have a Teen Trunks in the game, and a Gotenks, but how can you have a Gotenks if only trunks exists in the game? kinda lame...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut the dreaming guys =P if you want another character, the closest one to that would be Tien...
Once that project will be complete you'll have 12 characters.

Best answers
why tien? chiaotszu or yamcha can be added too, just though goten would be better, well, at least instead of gotenks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People are working on Tien character, so it would be Tien. :p

If u want another, create it ^^

Best answers
well ok, but its not like Tien is the only character being worked on?
i mean, there must be dozens of characters being worked on... right?

ps: im trying to make a skin for Goku for when he comes back from Namek, i just love that outfit :p Well actually he's back from Yardrat... you know what i mean xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Horrible choice. I understand the guy's got... some fans... out there, but there'd be practically no reason to add him, since he dies with a powerlevel below even 5,000. It'd be ridiculous. You can have someone make an edit out of Vegeta or something if you really want him that bad.

My suggestion: Dabura

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take out either Krillen Android 18 and Ginyu, put in Goten and trunksoo :)

-GuZzie
dude not to add a new good player an evil character it's 6 agains 5 (And Vegeta sould be on Good Team but that will make 7 agains 4)
or add Tien on Good and 18 on Evil that will work out perfectly

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Radditz/Nappa buddies. Both have attacks.

Radditz= Keep your eye on the birdie (requires creativity as he never used it) and even has a double blast attack (had to listen to Wiki for that one)
Nappa= Mouthblast

Best answers
someone suggested Gotenks, but then we would have a Teen Trunks in the game, and a Gotenks, but how can you have a Gotenks if only trunks exists in the game? kinda lame...
You don't have any ideea what you are saying. If gotenks will be added will as a separate class , not fusion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why tien? chiaotszu or yamcha can be added too, just though goten would be better, well, at least instead of gotenks.
Because Yamcha doesn't have any normal beam attacks of his own, he has Kamehameha but Krillin and Goku can use it too. He has his Wolf Fang Fist but I fail to realize how that would work. And Chiaotzu will be in the game as Tien's buddy.

Take out either Krillen Android 18 and Ginyu, put in Goten and trunksoo :)

-GuZzie
No ****ing way. They're not going to take out two new characters they've been working on and KRILLIN just so they can put in two brats that can do almost nothing by themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom