Adding a 12 charater

Best answers
put more human fighters not only Krilin or other bad guys Bojak or Broly :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No movie content will ever be in ESF. Deal with it. I for one think we don't need any new characters except for Tien. Infact, I don't even think we need Ginyu. Just disrupted the balance between good and evil characters like volkov said. And BTW, you can't call Bojack a bad guy. He sacrificed himself just like Vegeta for his goal.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the community should of started working on gotenks first, he would be way more interesting to play

as a standalone character of course, no fusing is involved

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the community should of started working on gotenks first, he would be way more interesting to play

as a standalone character of course, no fusing is involved
I don't agree. I think Tien is much more important than Gotenks, I mean come on, he's been in almost all of Dragonball, all of Dragon Ball Z. Gotenks appears in the Buu saga and fights only once for real. They both have an equal amount of attacks, Tien even has more. Gotenks has Galactic Donut and Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack, Tien has Dodon Pai, Tri-Beam, Kamehameha (now why does he have that?) and even Solar Flare. So Tien FTW!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather play as Yamcha than Gotenks any day. Gotenk is a horrible idea, and making a fusion character would just be ridiculous, seeing how the children wouldn't even be playable seperate characters--plus, the fusion only lasted about 30 minutes according to Toriyama's manga. Bad, bad choice - make an edit of a model if you want to see the annoying little twirp.

Best answers
Yer I got to agree, to much coding + work would need to be put in to perfect Gotenks.

By the way, I highly doubt it that this suggestion is going to go through, because it only means more work for the team, so just close it >_<. It would be nice though.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy Gotenks can get if. The team authorised Project Gotenks if the comunity gets Tien done first.

The idea of Gotenks is that you start off with Trunks and Goten as buddys. And than transform to Gotenks.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be beter of you had Vegetto the same idee you start as Vegeta buu saga buddy Goku you can't trans only fuse but first they have to finish the Tien Project

Best answers
Perhaps, perhaps. We can only wait and see. Its an alright idea. But it might possibly be unbalanced. Anyhow, before you go further on, I think you should talk to a mod.

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps, perhaps. We can only wait and see. Its an alright idea. But it might possibly be unbalanced. Anyhow, before you go further on, I think you should talk to a mod.

-GuZzie
why unbalance here it's how it look's
Vegeta (buu saga)
PL 850 000
speed 216
hp 140
call buddy at 2 000 000
fuzion +1 000 000
Vegetto 3 000 000 PL
speed 300
hp 160
Vegetto ascends at 5 000 000
Perfect Trans at 8 000 000
+5 000 000 PL

just a thought on how Vegetto will look like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn good idea. Project Gotenks hasn't already started, so why not replace it with Project Vegetto? Vegetto is a much better fused character than Gotenks in my opinion.

@Guzzie: The character you select would be Vegetto, not Vegeta. Then you would start off as either Goku or Vegeta (I think it random is best) and when you reach trans level you fuse into Vegetto. He can then go SSJ and SSJ2. So you wouldn't go SSJ with Vegeta because they fused in their normal forms. You go SSJ as Vegetto. Perfect.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn good idea. Project Gotenks hasn't already started, so why not replace it with Project Vegetto? Vegetto is a much better fused character than Gotenks in my opinion.

@Guzzie: The character you select would be Vegetto, not Vegeta. Then you would start off as either Goku or Vegeta (I think it random is best) and when you reach trans level you fuse into Vegetto. He can then go SSJ and SSJ2. So you wouldn't go SSJ with Vegeta because they fused in their normal forms. You go SSJ as Vegetto. Perfect.
The team alowed project gotenks for 2 reasons:
1.) It puts fusion in in a completly difrent way.
2.) No character repeats himself.

Vegetto was blown off cause it would make 2 Gokus and 2 Vegetas.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about this to add Vegetto and Gotenks as normal charater's they have suficient trans and attack's

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about this to add Vegetto and Gotenks as normal charater's they have suficient trans and attack's
The only reason Gotenks wasnt blown off is cause of the idea with the buddy system. So thatone is out of the question.

But hey you can simply replace the Goten and Trunks models with Goku and Vegeta and than replace the Gotenks model with Vegeto. And you have what you wanted.

Best answers
Vegetto ftw! Much better than Gotenks. IF you worked hard enough you could get some really good animations and sprites and new attacks for Vegetto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom