Add new characters or new transformations...

Best answers
How i can add new characters for my personal use or how i can add new transformatios to a character.

Sorry for my english...

Regards from John

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can download skins from esf-world and you can not add new transformation there is a ESF ADD ON caled EVM in there you can have new transformation's

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drzjdk said:
How i can add new characters for my personal use or how i can add new transformatios to a character.

Sorry for my english...

Regards from John
You can't add characters in a sense that it would add more to the current roster. The closest thing you can do is download custom models from http://www.esf-world.com like john_volkov said. The only catch is that each custom model replaces a default character's model meaning if you download a new Vegeta model it has to replace the default one since the animations are specific for each model, due to that you can't just take any model you download and replace any character, each model is made to replace a specific model.

If you want to know more about EVM (which adds more forms and tranformations): http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Best answers
Ok, thanks i downloaded the Evolution addon for this mod and it has more transformations but i need one more for Goku, for the SSJ4 for example.

Well thx and Bye

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ahem.

Any Evolution questions should be directed to their forum, not ours.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drzjdk said:
Ok, thanks i downloaded the Evolution addon for this mod and it has more transformations but i need one more for Goku, for the SSJ4 for example.

Well thx and Bye
EVM transformations don't include SSJ4, however other third party mods are BTL , EVS and RaD, all of which are still in delvelopment. Again though, inquire on their respective forums about their mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom