add knockback to beam

Best answers
i did post constructivley...and noone tackled the issues i brought up..the fact of the matter is that its already hard enough to recover when being knocked back...its an increadibly slow,time consuming knockback time..and throwing in a beam is not hard at all after the double it....ive seen people shoot 3-4 ki blobs..or throw 2 gen balls (with turbo) during the recover time...why add in a knockback time..and make it take even LONGER for players to regain control after being hit...the punishment for being hit is already the knockback time..adding in another one for an increadibly EASY to land beam on the enemy ontop of the normal melee knockback would make fights go even faster and even more boring than they already are..this idea wouldnt be bad if they brought back the whole "tap fly key and u regain control during knockback at the cost of ki/hp" from 1.1 since at anytime a player would be able to regain control..but as the idea stands now..it seems like you want to be beamed more, and have even less control in a melee fight than you already do after youve been hit...these are my problems with the idea...happy?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
it'd be good if this were applied to only direct hits and very strong explosions especially attacks like spirit bomb and death ball
I think that could work, if anyone is in "close proximity" when the explosion goes off for those 2 attacks, and big bang.

melee knockbacks are going to be different in 1.3, so it would be harder to land beams directly onto the enemy.

Best answers
really?..cuz melee knockbacks have been the same since 1.1...straight back...and since 1.2 its only gotten easier to land beams on enemies after being knocked back..so unless the team is planning on making the knockback speed somewhat closer to what it was in 1.1 then i dont see how much more "different" it could be...so please explain how its gonna be different..unless theyre planning on making the characters twirl in circles after being hit back..otherwise i still dont see the challenge in landing a beam on the enemy after the melee hit..but maybe im missing out on something..

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the generic energy balls should do knock back damage, I'm wondering if it will have a capped number of hits you can combo someone with.

Example:

Simple melee + Simple melee (2 hits) + Gen ball = 3 hits total

Force Pit Member
Best answers
read the documents, they are removing the hit limit because people will speed up in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom