Acrobatics

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was pretty much done with suggesting things once the beta testers were chosen, but ill give it ago anyway...

I recently bought spider man 2 and watched the new hulk video, and i love the movement system they have. Yes esf is not spider man,but im pretty much sure that a dragonballz character could do atleast half the things spiderman can...aside from webbing related actions. Plus, it would add more ground ifghting expeirience.

Wall Sprinting While using a fully charged turbo, while running, you just need to jump onto a wall while moving to start sprinting on it.

Directional wall jumping when coucing, you should easil be able to jump a different diirection than backwards. Also, being able to push off ceilings would be a nice touch. and the wall jumping speed should be increased.

Crouch Jumping the new high jump could still have the hold spacebar feature, but instead of just automatically jumping higher than usual, you crouch. While crouching, if ur holding forward, you spring forward, bascially the same way it works when u get smashed into the ground, but recover.

Punching add on This system i came up with bsically has the current melee, with some add ons. When u highlight melee and you are usuing basic melee, you will punch, even if no one is infront of you and certain characters may have larging hitting arch, power of hit, lag of hit, ect. Once the person goes flying, a 'timer' begins while he is in knock back, but its not like you can see the timer, its a system thing. This timer allows you to rush up to them and hit them gain with basic melee, like normally, the time you have to hit them again drops. If you are really fast, you may be be able to do it a third time, perhaps a fourth.

Now if yo use the primary mouse button while swooping after them, you will do a punch, but will not send them flying and doesnt drop the timer as fast. You can continously punch/kick until the timer runs out or if you meet the maximum of 5 hits. These hits ARE blockable, just press the same mouse button the player used and u'll block it, at the cost of stamina that 1.3 is supposed to have. You could even counter with an attack to reverse the situation if you block all the attacks/attacker's stamina/ki runs out while he is still trying to get hits on you. Also, any and each induvisual chace attack cost stamina for the attacker.

Now you can combine these small hits with kock back hits of your own free will and certain combinations will ensue in special combos, such as the current ones, a throw, a ki attack, or a dowward, upward attack.

There's my cents

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not so sure about the melee idea, but the other ones were pretty good :yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope but it could be implanted

Right now the crouch button is ussed to fly/swoop down or walk even sloer than holding the walk button. Did aneyone ever try to run with turbo on and holding the crouch button its hilarious ^^

Anyhow i like the parts about sidejumping from walls and leaping in all directions would be ussefull :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like everything but the melee. But it's really not necissary unless you can give us examples as to how it's usefull. I don't see how running up a wall will help me win.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm *me thinks i should animate video demonstrating what i mean*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay this is basically it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, thats probably the most DBZish thing I have seen for a while. I totally love it. And could I add, please do a DBZ flash animation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me loves the idea , it will probably give speed & skill more use ingame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom