💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, today, i am going to start somthing nice in the forums, the achievement of the week,

Every week, we shall pick one user who stands out from the rest for his latest work, we shall name him out, and give him the secret trophy i took 2 hours to make*awe*

this will also help people looking for the latest models since they can just pop in to see them, so it would be handy for this to be sticky'd :]

the winner of the week will be shown every saturday or sunday at night

today is the day we start, the results will be shown below so let the games BEGIN!

WEEK ONE (august 3rd 2003)

the winner of this week is..
VOLSUNG

yes, he wins this week for his amazing setsuno model, heres the details:

download on his webpage here

out of 10 for this model, i give it 7/10 *cheers*

he has recieved his trophy thus ending week one of this o_O

WEEK TWO (august 10th 2003)

SHIJING AND NUTTZY

yea yeah, i know it sucks and seems a little cheap, but you gotta admit that mr satan is really sweet and is close enough the only good release X_x

-=image took off since RS is not working atm=-
-=download link took off since RS is not working atm=-

out of 10 for this model, i give it 6/10 *RAH*

i dont need the trophy for obvious reasons, so i'll shove it in nuttzys face for now >_<
well, there goes week 2!

WEEK THREE (august 17th 2003)

NUTTZY... again >_<

well, it was a hard desision, but nuttzy released 2 amazing models this week, his amazing taipon and bebi models, i had to give him this because there was hardly anything else released..

ya have to admit though, its some good stuff o_O
download here:

TAIPON
BEBI

he's already got the damm trophy... bleh, now he is lucky :scared:

WEEK FOUR (august 24th 2003)

ICE MAN..teh pwnage >_<

well, i choose teh ice man because of 3 things, 1, he is the only on doing decent models on the forums this week, 2, he is a good guy, not annoying and stupid, and 3, because he got the majoraty vote o_o

buut yeah, this one isnt based on a release, although he might release it soon, (i'll update this with it) but lets give a round of applause to ice man! *claps*

WEEK FIVE (augest 31st 2003)

another week of dullness and one is picked out >_<
this week it is...
KRESHI

he wins this week because his is the only real good pbp model in the forums, also i admire the amount of snizhit he had to go though to keep with this model o_o

oh the glory :O
hopefully this will be released soon too, i'll update this thread with it when its ready X_x

MaX

Best answers
what about me i made a cool chicken thingy model...lol J/K..i did but its not that cool..anyway Gratz Volsung :).

Best answers
dunno if this makes much sense, but u shall have ur lil game ^^ gratz volsung ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just for fun, and to keep the modeling for esf more alive. since modeling has meen going kinda slow. people can pop in and see whats happenin, and what models have been released that won the award.
youll have to talk to him later, hes sleeping atm. so catch him tomorrow or somethin.

the next winner will be chosen next saturday as shijing said. were watching you.... :devsmile:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just remember that this is prone to the same rules, spamming, flaming, and heated debates by who should have won what will see to a a closure ;)

Otherwise, I appreciate that you are trying to keep the modelling section in high regard, and I hope this works out for you.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone stickey this? thanks.
and like majin_you said, please. dont flame, spam or anything that will cause this thread to close. thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe... the trophy i worked up is a nifty peice of handwork, volsung would have it up he will not give his email out X_x

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent, this is just what this flame hell section needs, some "chirping up". I'm all for this thread, Shijing. And very nice job to Volsung as it has already been mentioned. =]

Majin Prince said:
can someone stickey this? thanks.
and like majin_you said, please. dont flame, spam or anything that will cause this thread to close. thank you.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=7302

Best answers
hey kool shijing and good job VOLSUNG!

(hehe i am going to have to finish of my new skin and give it shijing:p)
good job this is goin to be fun lol

Best answers
Oh, thats an excellant idea, bravo shijing, hopefully it will bring out the best in many talented modelers out there :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, volsung has got his trophy sent to him, hope he likes it and puts it on his wall :p

Best answers
Received

My first^^ and maybe my last award here^^
(I stop my esf/ts works for the moment since I decided it was a break in my usual works^^)

Anyway it would be A LOT more gratifying if we could create models without overwrite others.

Best answers
pretty nice idea boss, mind if you show us what the award looks like? or is it for volsung (who did a great job) only?. o_O

~
hey magus! ;D
how's texas?
~

Best answers
i live in Texas!! It really sux here.

Oh yea congrats Volsung

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THATS part of the fun asian, only the people who win shall get and see this award, its pretty sweet, 3 hours work is all im saying, if yo uwant it, release somthing great out about friday >_<

Best answers
o_o yet another reason why shijing is one of the most influential and enthusiastic people of this community :smile: if anyone deserves an award, it's you man. Anyways, Volsung did an amazing piece of work, and personally I give it a 10/10, and it's my primary model for TS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom